Sunday June 30th | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sunday June 30th

There is a bunch of us meeting at don mills and steeles timmies at 1pm if you guys are interested.

So two options, meeting at the forks or the don mills and steeles timmies.

SOIGE Where's that ride heading to? Its a bit out of the way but if its a nice ride im in, otherwise we can head up to the forks Zeniceguy you can take the lead from there

My rout will include river Dr, Mansfield and a bunch of other good stuff. Will be about 2ish hours from forks but will never be that far away

My numbers 416-732-7661. Everyone who's in. Text me. We can meet north Brampton and head to the forks from there. Zeniceguy I assume ur coming from Orangeville so u can meet us there and take lead. I'll take sweep

Meet at the parking loot at the entrance to the forks of the credit at 130.
If your going to be late text 289 987 five five 92. We will wait. No highways.
If you are going to be really late meet at Timmy's on highly 10 in orange ville for 215 ish

So two options, meeting at the forks or the don mills and steeles timmies.

SOIGE Where's that ride heading to? Its a bit out of the way but if its a nice ride im in, otherwise we can head up to the forks Zeniceguy you can take the lead from there

Not really sure where we are heading. We will figure it out when we get there.

Perfect. For anyone who wants to we can meet at the timmies, South East corner of of hwy 10 and mayfield at 1pm.

Meet at the parking loot at the entrance to the forks of the credit at 130.
If your going to be late text 289 987 five five 92. We will wait. No highways.
If you are going to be really late meet at Timmy's on highly 10 in orange ville for 215 ish

At hwy 10 and forks of the credit. Gravel parking lot? Where are u guys. I'm starting to think by the ice cream place?

Back
Top Bottom