Sunday 1pm Brampton to Niagara Twisties | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sunday 1pm Brampton to Niagara Twisties

Zaneris

Site Supporter
Myself and 2 friends will be riding out tomorrow from Brampton to the Niagara Twisties, any other preferably experienced riders are welcome to join us.

Meet place/time: Dixie and Steeles Timmies/Petrocanada @ 1pm
Departure time: 1:30pm
Aprox duration: 3 hours (actual riding time, there will be breaks)
Skill level: Intermediate

If you need my cell number, pm me.

Ride is still on, for those wondering.

403 to Burloak Dr, then its all back roads from there except for couple of exits on the 406. Coming back maybe all highway

Heya how did the ride go? Took a solo ride all back roads yesterday to the falls via Lakeshore/Beach Rd/hwy 81/Niagara Stone/ Niagara Falls Pkwy. My first major ride with an M2 and it was a bit freaky but awesome. Hope you guys had a great ride!

Heya how did the ride go? Took a solo ride all back roads yesterday to the falls via Lakeshore/Beach Rd/hwy 81/Niagara Stone/ Niagara Falls Pkwy. My first major ride with an M2 and it was a bit freaky but awesome. Hope you guys had a great ride!

The roads were decent, but we all got soaked, lol.

ye the roads were great the rain was a lil downer but the ride was a blast thanks for lettin me join cheers

My mishap from the ride.
[video=youtube;VVBDnLioKDY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVBDnLioKDY[/video]

Nice Save!!!......Awesome ride boys...we'll have to do this again minus the wet roads.

Send me a link to the rest of the of uploads

Sorry I couldn't make it. My friend called me up just after I posted so I rode with him instead. Maybe next time.

Sounds awesome and ^^^nice save for sure! ! I forgot that it rained out that way. Nothing in the city surprisingly.

if that's the same corner on ridge I am thinking of... I've had that happen to me too on that corner. i think there is a 'dip' in there that unsettles the suspension that's closer to the outside of the track. er, road :D

if that's the same corner on ridge I am thinking of... I've had that happen to me too on that corner. i think there is a 'dip' in there that unsettles the suspension that's closer to the outside of the track. er, road :D

It is on Ridge...and I think you are right....didn't see any gravel...contrary to popular belief on the multimedia thread

Last edited:
It is on Ridge...and I think you are right....didn't see any gravel...contrary to popular belief on the multimedia thread

The funny part is, since it's on video, you'd be able to see the gravel if it were there lol.

Back
Top Bottom