Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 440 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Its not hard to dump 100k plus into a Harley one bolt and bauble at a time. Selling it for that much however is tough.
I can see a rider trying to get back their investment but a dealership?

A dealer may build a bike with tons o' cool stuff, trot it around to all the trade shows for a couple of years to show off the shop's work, then dump it.
Dealer gets to ride a new cool bike every two years AND it's a business write off.
That bike has a bunch of real performance parts ... I wonder why there is no dyno sheet in the ad.

A dealer may build a bike with tons o' cool stuff, trot it around to all the trade shows for a couple of years to show off the shop's work, then dump it.
Dealer gets to ride a new cool bike every two years AND it's a business write off.
That bike has a bunch of real performance parts ... I wonder why there is no dyno sheet in the ad.
It's likely never been run - 1km ??? That's from pushing it around the showroom.

Pretty sure I saw that bike at the show last year and this year. It was a rolling, "Here's what we can do!" display with every imaginable go-fast part added and some custom work too. It was VERY cool, and appeared well and thoughtfully built. Probably the most appealing HD custom I've seen, aside from a couple of the Storz trackers. Maybe a bagger racer if that's your thing (not mine), but I don't know.

Expensive, but these kind of things always are.

Ah yes, the ultra rare CBR 6000. And here we all thought only Boss Hog's managed to stuff 350+ cubic inch engines into their bikes, Honda was doin that **** in their sportbikes in 2005!

Its not hard to dump 100k plus into a Harley one bolt and bauble at a time. Selling it for that much however is tough.

What's that saying about fools and their money?

Anyhow, to me, that thing is ugly as hell. Def an eye of the beholder thing I guess. I don't get the whole 'trying to sqeeze horsepower from a stone" thing either that people try to do with Vtwins. If you want a high power bike, geez, pickup that CBR 6000 or something.

You would think they would take some better pictures, possibly hire a photographer. If its a $100K bike, present it as such.

It looks like 140hp is a stretch goal for a HD 129ci. Hardly a poster figure for a 100k bike. 2.1L and <140 hp. Ugh. I've had smaller diesels with more hp.

we really do need a puke emoji in the like button options

Looks like it's possible, you'd just have to convince the powers that be.

Looks like it's possible, you'd just have to convince the powers that be.
But do they have :agave:? That is quite applicable for what they did to that poor bike.

But do they have :agave:?

That one never made the trip during the conversion from vbulletin to Xen.

A few extras would be fun though. Someone page cutekill

Back
Top Bottom