Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 351 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Friend 1 "I heard those banned honda three wheelers were really dangerous, I'm glad they got banned."
Friend 2 "......... hold my beer."
My buddy and I were a couple reasons U-Haul quit renting them.
Insurance was peanuts.
We'd rent two on a Friday.
On Monday, we would take back what was left of them. That usually fit in a couple cardboard boxes.

I think this "builder" should have spent a little bit of time sitting in a chair and looking at human proportions. It will be hard to make that thing remotely rideable.
Should we tell him that Honda stopped making 350 twins in 1973 ?
That's a CB400T motor. Naw, let's not.

Wow!
I don't even know what to say but the terms "well engineered" and "structural integrity" were not the first things that entered my head.

It has ownership but who is going to certify that. He may get $10-20 from a scrap metal dealer

I don't even know what to say but the terms "well engineered" and "structural integrity" were not the first things that entered my head.

It has ownership but who is going to certify that. He may get $10-20 from a scrap metal dealer
Or have to pay someone $10-20 to take it away.

Some people's children...

I love when some beginner bike is sold with the most basic of bolt-on mods, but the listing makes it sound like Jerry Burgess and Erv Kanemoto personally oversaw the build. They're so proud of themselves for throwing on some bar-ends and levers.

This one also appears to be missing the exhaust, but don't worry: it'll save your life. I can only imagine the eye rolls at Champion Cycle when this one rocked up...

This one also appears to be missing the exhaust, but don't worry: it'll save your life. I can only imagine the eye rolls at Champion Cycle when this one rocked up...
Must have been fun on the dyno. The wrap job on the straight pipe is also pro level. It looks like a wrinkly elephant d**k.

Back
Top Bottom