Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 338 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

View attachment 45504
Could make a fun inboard sea flea with that (and I've always wanted to try a transmission with a prop). It is slightly concerning that is has been sitting outside long enough to sink past the axle.

Holy crap.

Regarding abandoned vehicles - are you allowed to sell them, before you go through the process of assuming the title? Edit: Oh, it's in Alabama.

Overpriced may depend on how you look at it, would look awesome in a man cave as art but probably not very nice to ride.

I like it, lots of cool little details and I appreciate the whole steampunk theme.

Overpriced may depend on how you look at it, would look awesome in a man cave as art but probably not very nice to ride.

I like it, lots of cool little details and I appreciate the whole steampunk theme.

That one is interesting. At first glance, possibly enough well implemented ideas to be worth something as an art bike. It beats all of the other bikes that have been destroyed and have no redeeming qualities other than the undying love of their butchers.

That one is interesting. At first glance, possibly enough well implemented ideas to be worth something as an art bike. It beats all of the other bikes that have been destroyed and have no redeeming qualities other than the undying love of their butchers.

Yeah I wasn't impressed until I watched the video, it's obvious a lot of thought and effort went into it. It really is a cool bike imo.

If I was the type of person that would/could drop 10k like it was a 20 then it would already be in my man cave. Fortunately for me I'm the type of person that would say 10k for a 35 year old virago? Are you effin crazy?

Please view this ad:

2018 Yamaha WR250R,

Price: $ 11,500

Why bother buying a new wr250r for $7 grand, when you can buy this two year old one for $4500 more!

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

2006 SV650S wrecked missing parts $1900.
Based on the writing on the tank it looks like it's been through an auction or wreckers before too. He also has a CBR500 in even worse shape for the same price. Honestly, if he did two for one, it's still probably a loser deal for the buyer.

Based on the writing on the tank it looks like it's been through an auction or wreckers before too. He also has a CBR500 in even worse shape for the same price. Honestly, if he did two for one, it's still probably a loser deal for the buyer.

I have a 2004 SV650N parts bike. Only paid $780 out the door through the auction. If the forks are straight and clean title may be $900 I could make a clean naked.

I'm not familiar with this bike or what it's actually worth, but an old Ducati that's in pieces, sitting for years needing full service and non oem fairings for 12k...am I wrong in thinking wtf or this a rare and collectible worth the pricetag?

I'm not familiar with this bike or what it's actually worth, but an old Ducati that's in pieces, sitting for years needing full service and non oem fairings for 12k...am I wrong in thinking wtf or this a rare and collectible worth the pricetag?

He thinks very highly of everything he is selling. I dont think he will have much luck moving most of it.

He thinks very highly of everything he is selling. I dont think he will have much luck moving most of it.

Agreed, he does have some super cool stuff though.

* USED AS IN HOUSE DUCATI DISPLAY FOR MANY YEARS !

Must be a pretty big shop to be able to scrub in slicks

Probably the most riced out bike I've ever seen. I can't imagine that headlight is legal anywhere in the world.

"Has ABS from factory, still lets you do burn outs, won’t let you lowside it

Yoshimura exhaust, crisp and clean, doesn’t sound like a lawn mower, takes like 100lbs off the bikes weight"

Back
Top Bottom