Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Idunno, maybe it's just me. The one above is basically a brand new bike with upgrades for $5800, that one is a used almost stock bike for $4500. Not the same ballpark imo
For the difference in advertised prices you could buy every upgrade and still be $1500 in hand.

The more expensive bike has also had all the graphics removed, a different headlight put on, and holes drilled in the plastics. Not really what I would call brand new.

Last edited:
Not necessarily over priced?????
I bought a brand new 2012 in December for $7999.
I think mommy needs to re-think her expectations.:roll:

"I can't understand why no one will buy the bike... not even any bites! I guess we will have to keep it, honey!"

I was going to post this but you beat me to it...what a joke haha

You can always tell by "Broken in according to Kawasaki/Dealer/The manual" lol

Not necessarily over priced?????
I bought a brand new 2012 in December for $7999.
I think mommy needs to re-think her expectations.:roll:

I guess my sarcasm didn't work.

Mommy wants to recoup all the interest in the loan and then some.

Did you know notice the amount of km in less then a year??

Last edited:
I guess my sarcasm didn't work.

Mommy wants to recoup all the interest in the loan and then some.

Did you know notice the amount of km in less then a year??

There were so many For-Sale ads like this when I purchased my bike a few years ago. People who financed their bikes but barely had enough money to do so. Then after a few months they decided they didn't like riding and think they'll be able to sell it for OVER MSRP to recoup all the interest they payed. Unreal.

Also the KM's are LOL.

I just think buying in Canada is a waste of time. If you're willing to drive 3 hours into the States, bikes are SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper. Yes, it's a bit of a hassle, and not for everyone. But to save 3-4 grand on newer bikes, I'm in.

Just saw on a dealer site they haveninja 250r the 2012 model new, for 4000$ no freight or pdi just tax and lic

Back
Top Bottom