Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 259 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Did the ZX6R cost around the same at the time too ? Surprising if zzr was significantly cheaper than zx6r, given they're basically the same bike.

The ZZR was the “old” ZX6R.

The 08 ZX6R was quite a bit different and I think MSRP on it was $11k.

The ZZR was the “old” ZX6R.

The 08 ZX6R was quite a bit different and I think MSRP on it was $11k.
Ah ok. I thought there was a brief period of time where both zzr and zx6r were in production. Guess not.

I never rode a zx6r, but have ridden a zzr600. It absolutely feels and rides like a supersport , even has clip-on bars. Not sure why it's classified as a sport tourer.

Reading online, people who've ridden both say, zzr is much heavier, but also more comfortable to ride than zx6r. Perhaps those are the only ST characteristics on it.

My friend (30+, GTA) is paying only $40 a month to insure one of those.

Its a clean bike, but at 10 years old, multiple owners, its only got 5000 kms...Red flag?

In this day an age no one is paying that kind of cash for a SS

Not too clean "Scratches on the side fairing and clutch coverFront top cowl has a crack"

probably still has original tires with mileage like that

Ah ok. I thought there was a brief period of time where both zzr and zx6r were in production. Guess not.

I never rode a zx6r, but have ridden a zzr600. It absolutely feels and rides like a supersport , even has clip-on bars. Not sure why it's classified as a sport tourer.

Reading online, people who've ridden both say, zzr is much heavier, but also more comfortable to ride than zx6r. Perhaps those are the only ST characteristics on it.

My friend (30+, GTA) is paying only $40 a month to insure one of those.

The ZZR is the same production bike that was being raced in 600/Sportbike classes back in 99-02. It’s still pretty quick but when compared to the newer generation of ZX6Rs its a bit dated.

Comparing the ZZR600 to the ZX6R (of the same model year) is like comparing the Honda CBR600F4i to the 600RR

but, gold frame brah
adds 3K to value

I found a buyer...

9k=
148-300x202.jpg

Back
Top Bottom