Stuck gum blamed for depression | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stuck gum blamed for depression

Remember the couple that were feeding the cats at African lion safari?

Guess what...they got rid of the cats that bit them.

McDonald's got rid of their process for making decent coffee. Everyone has to drink lukewarm dishwater there now, or go somewhere else, why?

Remember the couple that were feeding the cats at African lion safari?

Guess what...they got rid of the cats that bit them.

I hate that too. Those animals didn't deserve that. Its always trying to blame somebody else rather than themselves, like some spoilt kidz

We were in Everglades Park and one of the big gators decided that he didn't like being confined. So he took a wander down one of the footpaths to the parking lot. One of the Rangers followed to shout at people to turn around and get out of his way. Once he got to the parking lot though, insanity took hold. The Ranger went to file a report and ask for help. People were walking up to get there pictures taken. When I asked people what they were thinking they replied that the park wouldn't be open if it wasn't safe, would it?

We were in Everglades Park and one of the big gators decided that he didn't like being confined. So he took a wander down one of the footpaths to the parking lot. One of the Rangers followed to shout at people to turn around and get out of his way. Once he got to the parking lot though, insanity took hold. The Ranger went to file a report and ask for help. People were walking up to get there pictures taken. When I asked people what they were thinking they replied that the park wouldn't be open if it wasn't safe, would it?

Hahahahah! priceless.

Reminds me of ppl climbing the railing at Niagara falls.
Darwinism will take its course

Back
Top Bottom