stomp grip type foam pads? | GTAMotorcycle.com

stomp grip type foam pads?

uchi

as the title says, id like to get my hands on some for my gixxer tank, i dont want the ones with the nubs or nipples or what have you as ive seen what they do to leather, id like to get my hands on some foam ones. whos the best to deal with for these? better yet, whos used something else and had it work out? i did some reading the other night about these and it looks like some guys are using the stomp pads for a surf board and just cutting it down

You want TechSpec tank grips.
Get the snake skin, the texture sticks out a little more than the C3's so naturally they provide more grip.
I have a set of C3's on my GSX-R and snake skin on my track bike.
Really helps to keep your thighs planted on the tank.
I use their centre pad, they're also removable and reusable so if you don't get them in the right spot at first, you can peel and re-apply.

8451505102_098e628ca4_c.jpg

those are the ones, im just checking the sponsors sites, anyone know off hand who has them locally and whos the cheapest? even online works for me

Tony @ Bluestreak Racing, great prices and free shipping. Can't go wrong.

those look good, where did you get them from? ive had my leg come off the tank on my last ride coming out of a corner when my foot slipped off my peg and almost ate **** and i defied some gravity today over a hump i closed the thottle on a bit to keep the front end from coming up, so i figure its time to solve this issue

You want TechSpec tank grips.
Get the snake skin, the texture sticks out a little more than the C3's so naturally they provide more grip.
I have a set of C3's on my GSX-R and snake skin on my track bike.
Really helps to keep your thighs planted on the tank.
I use their centre pad, they're also removable and reusable so if you don't get them in the right spot at first, you can peel and re-apply.

8451505102_098e628ca4_c.jpg

Tony @ Bluestreak Racing, great prices and free shipping. Can't go wrong.

cool thanks mina, i like dealing with tony, he was on my list of places to check.

yeah he is, he was able to get me some really hard to find brake pads for my bike last year and got me a pretty good price on them, about 20 bucks less than everyone else

well i live in niagara so id need them shipped, wanna get me a price on two sets for an 01 gsxr 1000 and one set for an 07 gsxr 750, so three sets total, just the sides dont need the front pad. pm me a price please.

Sorry to jack your thread... But m looking for a tech spec snakeskin for a 2011 zx6r for a friend. Also for 2009 ninja 250r for myself.. Please pm me the prices. M local t.o so can pick up from with in GTA

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to jack your thread... But m looking for a tech spec snakeskin for a 2011 zx6r for a friend. Also for 2009 ninja 250r for myself.. Please pm me the prices. M local t.o so can pick up from with in GTA
Call Tony at Blue Streak, free shipping: https://bluestreakracing.ca/

Just ordered and received the tech spec snake skin for my 07 R1, can't beat his price and how fast he processes your order/ships it.

-Jamie M.

those are the ones, im just checking the sponsors sites, anyone know off hand who has them locally and whos the cheapest? even online works for me

Bluestreak sells them (and can order in if they don't stock the specific one you are after), and I have seen them recently at GP Bikes as well.

ordered them with tony, good guy to deal with for sure, hes gonna get more of my business in the future. so far ive dealt with him twice and both times have been great

ordered them with tony, good guy to deal with for sure, hes gonna get more of my business in the future. so far ive dealt with him twice and both times have been great
Yeah, always make sure to call him BEFORE you order anything from anywhere, especially the USA. Sometimes I get lazy, and if I don't see it on his website I just order it from somewhere else. I've over paid quite a few times, when I called "Yep, got that in stock", his price was $20 less than I paid! lol.

Guy needs to work on his website, especially the search function!

-Jamie M.

the website hasnt been too bad for me for basic stuff, these pads came up no problem, hes gotta order two sets for me and the third i believe he has in stock, but usually hes able to get things pretty fast, even those weird brake pads i needed he was able to get me pretty quick and as i said, his price was the cheapest of the three places that i found that had them but a good bit. ill order another set from him again this year before i go to bogie just to have as a spare.

Back
Top Bottom