Stolen US bike | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen US bike

silver

Had my bike stolen from my house garage Saturday morning. It was a 2008 CBR 1000RR brought from US in 2009. The fairings were US ONLY so if this bike hits the street it won’t be hard to miss. In all years riding since I brought it in I have never see these colors. Low kilometers 11,579. Not a scratch on her.

Help a rider out and keep an eye for it?

It’s all stock other then an undertail that my hubby made for me - fiber glass and painted. Stock lights still on. If you see it call the police. The plates were off so they will have to put something on to replace it.

52B11E1A-3C7E-4E1E-9910-A412F5644FBF.jpeg

That sucks, that was a gorgeous bike, sadly I think these bikes are mostly destined to become parts, is one of the reasons I have seriously considered irradiating my front forks so I could identify them with a geiger counter, but something tells me that would be illegal :|
Hope it somehow returns home to you.

I was selling it on kijiji so someone really liked it and came back for it. They broke into my garage, made that effort when condo bikes are such easier pickings. There isn’t a big parts market for an 11 year old bike, at least I don’t think.

I was selling it on kijiji so someone really liked it and came back for it. They broke into my garage, made that effort when condo bikes are such easier pickings. There isn’t a big parts market for an 11 year old bike, at least I don’t think.
I never sell my vehicles/toys from my home for this reason.

I can understand if it wasn't plated, i'd have just pushed it down the street somewhere lol.

Some dude would love to hang those USD forks and Tokico brakes off the front of his 1970's CB Honda cafe project and consider it a deal at 2 grand, the rear suspension would meet a similar fate, the tank and the rest would be sold as parts.
Otherwise, it has already been painted flat black.

Thinking it would be wise to take pictures of the people who come look at our for sale motorcycles from now on.

Some dude would love to hang those USD forks and Tokico brakes off the front of his 1970's CB Honda cafe project and consider it a deal at 2 grand, the rear suspension would meet a similar fate, the tank and the rest would be sold as parts.
Otherwise, it has already been painted flat black.

Thinking it would be wise to take pictures of the people who come look at our for sale motorcycles from now on.
Should have had a camera right above the garage. In the 15 years riding I have never met theives so brazen and stupid at the same time. To risk getting caught stealing a 11 year old bike takes a special genius.?

You should see the nice little day and night trail cameras you can buy at hunting specialty stores (y)

that sucks
beautiful bike

prolly ripping around the GTA
with a rattle can colour change and stolen licence plate

will be abused for the rest of summer and likely crashed/discarded

Sorry for your loss...beautiful bike. Make sure you get good money out of the insurance company with those low km's.

These are $237 at Walmart delivered...you can monitor your garage from anywhere inside the house with an audible alert should anyone approach. Great setup.

2ai2g3q.jpg

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom