STOLEN BIKE from Bloor and Lansdowne | GTAMotorcycle.com

STOLEN BIKE from Bloor and Lansdowne

Unfortunately it looks like it's time to call insurance.

The chances of getting that back, or it even being in the city, are very slim.

Yup, I don't have any expectations that it'll be found. Hopefully the bank across the street will have some footage.

My adjuster said she hasn't seen that many incidents in Toronto lately.

Sorry to hear this. No idea if they would help anyone else but an Apple air tag or Samsung smart tag somewhere on the bike could be useful. They are cheap and run for a long time. I use them for my luggage.

Sorry to hear this. No idea if they would help anyone else but an Apple air tag or Samsung smart tag somewhere on the bike could be useful. They are cheap and run for a long time. I use them for my luggage.
Sure.... and then the cops charge you when you try and get your bike back. It's not like they will go, even if you give them the exact location.

Sad. Toronto is becoming third world. I really wish the govt. could see past $$$$ signs and preserved the Canadian way of life.

Vehicle theft in Toronto today is down more than 50% from the early 2000s. Been fairly steady since 2010.

Thanks, all. Let's see what my insurance says. The officer on the file told me frankly that it's probably in a container in QC already.

Point is , I can leave stuff out...in the morning...well it's still there...go figure 🤔

Back
Top Bottom