Still in the Game Rides!! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Still in the Game Rides!!

YES, I was starting to think this was the "Still In Bed Riders". Tomorrow is set up for about a 5hr+ ride. Meeting up at Famous Sam's, N/E corner Woodbine Ave and Stouffville Rd. at about 10 with stand-up at 10:30. Heading east, no slab (no 400 series anyway) with a stop for lunch and a chance to hit the Royal Dist. Tent sale but we can play that by ear.
PM me if you want anymore details. I have not left this for just the "Still in the Game'ers" as originally there was no interest so I have a few "Just in the Game" riders coming, great guys, smart riders and no BS.

....... Missed the ride today 7up!!!!!!

Next time for sure!!!!!!!!

Any gamers around for quick one tomorrow........ If the rain holds off????

Old guys...... Coffees ..... Maybe a veal sandwich!!!!!......

Last edited:
Friday ride to Pt. Dover

Looks like our friend Ted of Rosey Toes Motorcycle is organizing a ride to Pt. Dover on Friday ( meeting time 8:30 ) through some nice back roads.

If the weather holds it looks to be an interesting day filled .......with comedy!

PM me if you want to connect for the ride.

Last edited:
I'm not old but i definitely feel old already! and i like Black Sabbath and Zeppelin :)

I just started riding but i already feel like i could not live without my motorcycle... i mean my first passion is music... i produce and i have done gigs in Europe (Electronic Music)... BUT, this bike love has been keeping me busy for the last couple of months... so much that i haven't finished my latest studio projects yet! i think i may have found another passion beside music! But music will always stay number one (i say that now at least lol)... i feel like i have done so wrong by not being in my studio for the last couple of months but at the same time i LOVE riding and i would like to go for long rides... and i would like to plan this with older people because most young guys just wanna ride around town unfortunately. so yeah... im gonna stop talkin now:)

lol

cheers :)

Well Ladies & Gents ...... It is time time to show that we are more than meets the eye!
Weather is getting warmer so maybe it is time for us to start organizing some rides!

Why don't we start with something Thursday or Friday this week..... Weather permitting!!

I want to slip in my candidacy for this group as well. Looking forward to some rides this summer!!

I'd like to join one of these ... assuming it ever gets beyond talking about riding to actual riding!

just wondering what age qualifies as "still in the game"?

if this were a running group, i'd be considered in the "masters" age bracket (40+). . .does this count? lol

I did have a 500+k ride planned for today but it fell through due to the weather. (Anyone in Northern GTA..) It is great ride/route and keeps us mainly of any 400 series highways. With the riders on this thread coming from further away it is probably worth doing a decent ride like this if we are to get together. I am going to reschedule this ride and would be happy if anyone here wanted to come out, I think you would really enjoy it too, especially if you haven't riden up north in awhile.
P.S. My knee's just got sore by simply considering this a running group.(just kidding..........not really, but joined the 40+ club today for what it's worth.)

Interested. Officially "well into" my 40's. V-Strom. Flexible hours. Still hanging on to my Sabbath and Zeppelin vinyl. :headbang:

If complaing about joint and back pains is part of what the group is about, than I'm in... I have plenty of stories :)

Still under 40 but would prefer to ride with some older guys. I did one group ride with the young crowd and just wasn't my style.

Welcome to the Championship Years 7up! It is a great place to be! As for this being a running group.........shivers....lol;)

Snowboarding, cycling, maybe even some surfing ( river surfing......supposed to be amazing on the St. Lawrence!)

500 K through Muskoka is a great ride! The 518 must be one of the better roads in Ontario and lunch at the Crossroads Grill in Rosseau is always a good time!

Why don't we shoot for a Saturday run!

...meet up around 9:00 ....cue up some 'War Pigs' or maybe some Lemmy and hit the twisties!

....lets stop talking and start riding!!!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom