Still in the Game Rides!! | Page 66 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Still in the Game Rides!!

Sorry guys, just picked up some work at the CNE on the Saturday and Sunday so can't make it out for a ride.
Doggieee Doggieeeeee! (only a SITGer would remember that guy)

How can i get in on this? When where?
Just keep an eye on this thread. A meeting time and place will be posted.
It's a great group of riders, riding some great roads with some good laughs and conversation. Would recommend.

What's a SITGer? I remember the original doooooggggeeeeee doooooggggeeeeee guy. That's probably around the last time I've been to the X.

What's a SITGer? I remember the original doooooggggeeeeee doooooggggeeeeee guy. That's probably around the last time I've been to the X.
SITGer- Still in the gamer

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

I was looking forward to ride again with you guys.... I may still go for a solo ride tomorrow.

Anybody up for a 2 days ride next weekend? Remember ! The winter is coming!

I'm going for a short ride tomorrow. 10 or 10:30am to 5pm if anyone is interested. I'm leaving from downtown and going north.

.....Anybody up for a 2 days ride next weekend? ......

Where are you thinking of going? I could do with a PA or even a VT weekend. I'll need some notice to find a dog sitter to watch the dogs I'm dog sitting that weekend!

Where are you thinking of going? I could do with a PA or even a VT weekend. I'll need some notice to find a dog sitter to watch the dogs I'm dog sitting that weekend!

Either would work. Roads in PA are a bit better than roads in VT, but both would be fun :)

6hr ride this weekend anyone?

Muskoka loop, Coe Hill, etc. I'm not too picky. Just looking for a good ride and nice lunch.

I'm heading up north this weekend, probably Saturday but will be making a stop on the back half of the loop at Buckwallow to go mtn biking there.
There is a Smokey Mountains/Tail of The Dragon ride coming up 1st week of Oct. I'd be up for a mini trip to PA again soon too.

I'm good for Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom