Steering Stem Nut socket and wrench?? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Steering Stem Nut socket and wrench??

oioioi

Site Supporter
I am looking to borrow a steering stem nut socket and wrench. Specifically for a Suzuki.

Is anyone willing to lend one out to me? I am sure someone here has one.

I am in Milton but travel all over GTA so distance is not a huge issue.

Or if anyone can suggest a decent one for a fair price to buy, I don mind doing that as well. Just don't want to spend hundreds.

Suzuki specific part #s are 09940-14911 and 09940-14960

1684238374181.png 1684238380925.png

Greatly appreciated. 🍻

You could go old school and use a steering nut hook wrench, or even older school and use a hammer and long punch. You might even have one in the cheepie toolkit supplied with your bike. Amazon for $20.

41QFOz+QDgL._AC_.jpg

I am trying to diagnose a possible loose head bearing so I would like to tighten it as close to factory spec as possible.

I should have a set you can borrow, what year suzuki is it? I'm about an hr+ drive from you though so may not be worth your time and gas.

I should have a set you can borrow, what year suzuki is it? I'm about an hr+ drive from you though so may not be worth your time and gas.
It's a 2020 but I think anything past 2000 is the same

What is an hour away?
Don't worry about time and gas. I can be all over GTA and further in a regular.

I am trying to diagnose a possible loose head bearing so I would like to tighten it as close to factory spec as possible.
Maby you should disassemble the head and look for problems. The bearing assemblies may need replacing.

Maby you should disassemble the head and look for problems. The bearing assemblies may need replacing.
That's part of the plan.
The bike is a 2020 with 15k on it only.

Back
Top Bottom