Stayner stay away | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stayner stay away

So do I, still don't need to eat/drink from morning till evening. You're just sitting on a bike, not doing back breaking labor.

Well, you enjoy your famished riding without even a drink so you can avoid peeing on the side of some country road somewhere.

I’ll enjoy my beverages through the day and pee every few hours (or 5-6 in my case) like a normal human being.

I guess Tim Hortons is to low class for the jap bike crowd

they gather at the forks or cambellville

no less than 20 at a time from what i see

I guess Tim Hortons is to low class for the jap bike crowd

they gather at the forks or cambellville

no less than 20 at a time from what i see
You wish lol. When I stop by the forks on my yamaha it's usually crowded with Harleys, Ducatis and Bmws with the occasional "jap" bike for good measure.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Just got home from a ride around haliburton, bancroft, coe hill. Left home at 9am, got home at 5pm, and didn't pee even once! Of course if I was constantly stopping to stuff my face with food and drink, this wouldn't have been possible. Not sure why so many believe you can't do a long ride without stopping to eat. Look up intermittent fasting, it's actually good for you.

Just got home from a ride around haliburton, bancroft, coe hill. Left home at 9am, got home at 5pm, and didn't pee even once! Of course if I was constantly stopping to stuff my face with food and drink, this wouldn't have been possible. Not sure why so many believe you can't do a long ride without stopping to eat. Look up intermittent fasting, it's actually good for you.
Thats great you can do that, but dehydration, lack of energy, and potiental bladder problems from holding it in can be issues. Maybe not today but your body will catch up to you. Not everyone stops and stuffs there face with food and drinks. I pitstop to stretch, figure out were I want to head next and just take in whats around. I eat light snacks and sip some water so I don't feel burdened digesting, but maintain my energy levels for the day.

For about 5 years RFS was held just west of Stayner. Ride to Stayner hang a left and it was party time.

When you're in your mid 50's...

You'll stop and piss whenever and wherever you damn well please... Lol
Funny story...
In 2015, 5 of use went to Sturgis.
We did a loop starting in Loveland CO and up to MT then off to Sturgis.
On the ride from Rawlings WY on our way to the Grand Tetons we pulled over in the middle of nowhere.
5 of us walked into the ditch to take a piss...I was leading so my idea
I finish first and zip up and look and 3 of them are pissing and on there phones.
Just then a Sheriff drives by and laughs...in the middle of nowhere.
Pissing in your 50's...takes on a whole new meaning

IMG-20150728-112117.jpg

Last edited:
Dehydration can lead to drowsiness. Not good with any vehicle, especially a bike. It can also lead to kidney stones.

Unfortunately there are people that abuse stuff including washrooms but a little decency in these times goes a long way.

What about our female riders? They have to go as well and don't have the luxury of a quick zip. Dumbass jerks don't help.

It's coming up a year for this virus. Let's try a little tolerance. Let's also remember the jerks for when better times return.

Back
Top Bottom