Squids....that'll whoop your *** | GTAMotorcycle.com

Squids....that'll whoop your ***

LoneRonin

Former UFC champs Matt Hughes and BJ Penn.

friends-forever.jpg

HOMO. I can say that because I'm not face to face with him lol. Even the guy in the back is laughing :laughing8:

HOMO. I can say that because I'm not face to face with him lol. Even the guy in the back is laughing :laughing8:

considering what these two have been through with each other in the octagon, 2upping is no biggie. Its good to see even guys who have beat the **** outta each other can still be secure and friends with one another.

Buddy in the back is probably like "wtf??? am I seeing things??"

cmon this has to a photochop LOL. I didn't think those to liked each other very much... let alone 2-upping.

I thought it was OK so long as you didn't push back?

:agave:

cmon this has to a photochop LOL. I didn't think those to liked each other very much... let alone 2-upping.

How much you wanna bet a lot of their comments and slashes at each other are just them doing their job and amping up the fights and the publicity?

Where can I find the rulebook? Cause I've had some close calls ...

Apparently if you say 'no homo' first everything is ok?
Idk, personally I like being half gay :)

How much you wanna bet a lot of their comments and slashes at each other are just them doing their job and amping up the fights and the publicity?
:)

I'll bet nothing. This is common knowledge. Who let you in on this little gem of a secret that they talk **** for ratings?

Back
Top Bottom