Squid that kissed the pavement a few days ago | GTAMotorcycle.com

Squid that kissed the pavement a few days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Road Warrior

Gearless squids everywhere, in masses. A few days ago one of these tools, riding in shorts, shirt and running shoes, his brand new CBR600RR attempts to make a very simple and slow u-turn, on a completely empty and wide 4 lane street, almost completes the u-turn but freaks out at the last second, hits the curb and goes down.

I looked at this tool as he went down and though wow, what a ****ing retard. I did feel bad for him but this is school for squids who say things like I am just riding around the block, close to home, nice and easy, I don't need gear.......so did this guy and he went down, "nice and easy" and the only thing kissing the pavement was his skin.

Gear up you dumb tools.

Last edited:
although I agree.. you're about to get hated on so hard. I don't really understand why you have to say this like squids don't know what they do is dangerous.

although I agree.. you're about to get hated on so hard. I don't really understand why you have to say this like squids don't know what they do is dangerous.

If they knew what they are doing is dangerous and incredibly stupid, they would be wearing gear, no? Where is common sense?

If they knew what they are doing is dangerous and incredibly stupid, they would be wearing gear, no? Where is common sense?

Riding a motorcycle in general is dangerous. So why don't we all just drive pick-ups. Everyone has their own reasons whether you understand it or not

Their stupidity hurts us all in the end, because it's our tax dollars that pay for their stupidity and increased injuries when they arrive to the ER. And then all our insurance rates go up as well. If there were no helmets laws, I bet you majority of people wouldn't even ride with helmets.

I'll always ride with my jacket no matter how hot. but i gotta admit when i see guys cruising by wearing t-shirts and all, i wish i was riding like them.

what do you think this thread will accomplish that the plethora of other ATGATT threads haven't?

I see squids, and I have a good chuckle to myself, and then I go about my day. But they upset you so much that you come in here and start another thread on gear (not even comment on an old one), which leads me to believe that you need a lesson in not giving a ****

what do you think this thread will accomplish that the plethora of other ATGATT threads haven't?

I see squids, and I have a good chuckle to myself, and then I go about my day. But they upset you so much that you come in here and start another thread on gear (not even comment on an old one), which leads me to believe that you need a lesson in not giving a ****

I created a thread because I witnessed one of them get into and accident.

Their stupidity hurts us all in the end, because it's our tax dollars that pay for their stupidity and increased injuries when they arrive to the ER. And then all our insurance rates go up as well...

It's all about choice, really. Unfortunately, you're thinking could really be applied to any activity or vice that a person chooses to indulge in. A few years ago, there was a debate in the lunchroom at work between a long-distance runner and a smoker. For various reasons, either one of these people could make a trip to the ER.

Tell em preacher, Mr. Self righteous sir! Tell them all how to live their life to your proper standards and maybe the world would be a much better place. Nobody else would know how hings are done except by a perfect person! Respect to your infinite wisdom!

Tell em preacher, Mr. Self righteous sir! Tell them all how to live their life to your proper standards and maybe the world would be a much better place. Nobody else would know how hings are done except by a perfect person! Respect to your infinite wisdom!

Make sure you don't take a photo of this mr internet warrior or he'll kick your @ss too!! Think about it, it will hurt more if you don't wear your gear!

That's right, recognize and bown down b*tch.

lol, so much drama, this is fun to read
my opinion is wear watever u want, but u should tell ur passenger, especially a girl to wear pants and jacket, not bare legs and tank tops.

lol, so much drama, this is fun to read
my opinion is wear watever u want, but u should tell ur passenger, especially a girl to wear pants and jacket, not bare legs and tank tops.

This. I always give my jacket to the gf/passenger.

So how badly did he hurt himself exactly? I was gonna walk to the store in shorts but I'm reconsidering now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom