Square One Area - Mississauga! | Page 82 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Square One Area - Mississauga!

Happy September! Another beautiful day you just cant say no to.. See you guys this evening.

Amazing seeing everyone last Saturday on our fall ride!

IMG1107437680054473539.jpg

Thank you everyone for another memorable year. (Our 13th one)

We will still be getting together here and there over winter to beat the winter blues however, the clock has restarted until the next one.. Season 14!

For all looking to keep in touch or connect for next season, feel free to send a message!

Until next time.. Be safe and see you soon!

Seems there are always posts about the meetups after they happen, but never any notice in advance?
Lol! We generally meet weekly over the summer but not always. The reason why it's not always posted much further out in advance and or actively promoted is to prevent an influx of numbers. Many who come out are the regulars who already know when and where we meet and mentioning that we are meeting on that particular day, alerts those who already know the general details that the meet is happening that week (or day) as more of an impromptu.

Our community is also active in other areas (such as overnight adventures, etc) cars included. Example of other areas our community is active in:

Over 300 registered via email in our community who receive upcoming details.

All this said, it's always great to meet new people! So all those interested in future outings and or meet ups with advanced notice (versus the generic impromptu style in this thread) is absolutely welcome. Just feel free to message or reply to thread and I'll be more then happy to keep you informed!

Cheers.

Hope everyone has been keeping safe and warm! We are a short few weeks away from spring; and hopeful that the weather works in our favor very soon! Just wanted to check in and wish everyone's year is off to a great start.

Look forward to seeing everyone real soon!

Good to see this thread. I'm in around the Streetsville area, so not far from SQ1. Let's make a Community chat on FB Messenger or WhatsApp maybe??

This week is looking great! As long is it stays dry and in double digits on Wednesday evening... It's on!

Great weather, with great people kicking things off the a fun and safe season ahead.

Until next time. Be safe.

IMG4193002249165580510.jpg

Seems there are always posts about the meetups after they happen, but never any notice in advance?

who cares about all these small closed groups nowadays anyway?

Newmarket Bike Nights on Thursday is the place to be to see 1K+ bikes!
See you there.

Nothing wrong with more personal groups. The BurgeRR nights turnout is usually smaller than what I've seen when I attended this group. But @Evoex knows that can easily change with one call. :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with more personal groups. The BurgeRR nights turnout is usually smaller than what I've seen when I attended this group. But @Evoex knows that can easily change with one call. :rolleyes:

I meant those groups what don't invite anyone because they afraid of "influx" of new members but after bragging about their meets :)

For what I know BurgerRR is open and inviting, it's just it seems i never can make it :(

I meant those groups what don't invite anyone because they afraid of "influx" of new members but after bragging about their meets :)

For what I know BurgerRR is open and inviting, it's just it seems i never can make it :(

Hi Sochi,

No bragging here; I choose to keep it this way to ensure those who our community's vibe resonates with has the opportunity to learn more before just showing up and vice versa. We are a private community that also happens to have started this thread 14 years ago. This said; I have made it clear that meeting great people is always an honor and welcome. We have a website; social media and most obvious messaging. Those who are serious about connecting and learning more about us; have several ways and means of doing so. All it takes is a little effort to show that they are serious in wanting to connect.

I also appreciate your input on your interest in larger mainstream bike nights. Your right; we aren't a public 1000+ bike meet. Doesnt mean you wont see us there. But that isn't the focus of our community.

Cheers.

Always great seeing and speaking with you R ... See you soon.

Hi Sochi,

No bragging here; I choose to keep it this way to ensure those who our community's vibe resonates with has the opportunity to learn more before just showing up and vice versa. We are a private community that also happens to have started this thread 14 years ago. This said; I have made it clear that meeting great people is always an honor and welcome. We have a website; social media and most obvious messaging. Those who are serious about connecting and learning more about us; have several ways and means of doing so. All it takes is a little effort to show that they are serious in wanting to connect.

I also appreciate your input on your interest in larger mainstream bike nights. Your right; we aren't a public 1000+ bike meet. Doesnt mean you wont see us there. But that isn't the focus of our community.

Cheers.
So you're really 'recruiting' for your community, which is perfectly fine. That may be lost on people jumping into a 'meetup/hookup' thread and then finding they have to jump through hoops to join said group. It just comes across a tad exclusive.

Again, i have no horse in this race, doesn't bother me one way or the other.

Be safe.

So you're really 'recruiting' for your community, which is perfectly fine. That may be lost on people jumping into a 'meetup/hookup' thread and then finding they have to jump through hoops to join said group. It just comes across a tad exclusive.

Again, i have no horse in this race, doesn't bother me one way or the other.

Be safe.

Appreciate the well wishes. Apologies if it comes accross uninviting. I post on this thread to keep it alive more then for "recruiting" as our community has a few hundred vehicle owners and can assure you that less then a handful has been from here over the last few years.

This said, I have met a few great people over the 14 years on here where our means of communication is generally seeing when I post on here. (No chatrooms). Not everyone exchanges phone #'s and is just used to seeing it on here.

This said, I personally don't believe replying to a thread or a simple message is jumping through "hoops" for those who are interested in connecting, especially when I've expressed that on several past occasions above. Very unfortunate it can be perceived that way and apologies once again. I've never once not shared info with those interested, however very specific on ensuring that those who want to come out, are aware of the importance of safety and being mindful of negative consequences. Staggered formation, plates on the back, etc. Taking the time to have an open dialog with individuals is far better received then a mass broadcast. I can better plan and organize our outings when I know roughly how many people there will be. Additionally some of our outings may include someone's private residence. I trust that you wouldn't necessarily invite those who you have never spoken with to your or someones private residence. Again I don't need to explain every detail as to why, but hopefully this can shed some light for those who may not be aware.

I invite you to take a look at our community and you will see it goes much further then what's on this thread.

I'll say this again, all who are interested in being informed of our outings is more then welcome and can send a message on here or dm on IG.

Instagram.com/exclusiveridersnetwork

Cheers and ride safe 👊🏽

Hey @Taleb, it's good to see you're still hosting this ride after all these years! I might try to catch one this year now that I'm riding again!

Back
Top Bottom