Spring is in the..... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Spring is in the.....

Veej

Here's to the first day of Spring.....

Took my other beast out for my commute today....was an great morning to ride.

Here is one from a few weeks ago of my other lady...with a finger to Old man winter...for those who may have missed the earlier thread.

Last edited:
went for a ride this afternoon. thanks to timing of spring equinox, start ride in winter and finished in spring. ?

Saw a Africa Twin out in Port Hope today and bought a new bike myself today as well. Sunday looks good.

Saw a few out yesterday. Sunday looks good, then snow again on Monday ?‍♂️

Sunday is looking less good the closer we get...though I’m a fair weather kind of person

Weather report looks like **** today.
Severe winds. Dropping to -10 in the afternoon. Rain and possible snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rode in today again, had some flurries but nice ride in. The whole next week looks like great to ride in as well!

Rode Wednesday. Got my new rear rubber on. Front will have to wait because I'm an idiot and ordered the wrong size.

But was nice to be out.

Bigger ride planned for Sunday. Todays high winds are doing a great job of clearing the sand and salt off the roads, and they're calling for 8 and sunny on Sunday, with warmer temps the further north (away from the lake) you get.

I drove (cage) to Bridgenorth and had breakfast with 11 motorcycle buddies this morning. All were in a good mood and looking forward to this years first ride.

The weather is looking nicer.But i'm not sure what they are smoking at the Weather Network,Check out next saturday.
Annotation%202019-03-24%20061230_zpskic6ladl.jpg

It happens. About 5 or 6 years ago we had our Jetskis out one weekend in March because it was in the mid 20's.

That said, considering they can't even get the forecast right 12 or 24 hours out half the time anymore, I won't hold my breath.

It happens. About 5 or 6 years ago we had our Jetskis out one weekend in March because it was in the mid 20's.

That said, considering they can't even get the forecast right 12 or 24 hours out half the time anymore, I won't hold my breath.
Ya but -60c! WTF?

Hahaha. Ok, I missed that too. LOL

Been riding off and on for the past 2 weeks but today was the first time I had to wave to fellow bikers. Nice to see you out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom