Speedworx Superbike Service | GTAMotorcycle.com

Speedworx Superbike Service

jemlinus

I just replaced my OEM tires(Dunlop Sportmaxx) replaced with Michelin Road 5 tires by Speedworx Superbike Service.

I'm very happy with the price and service. Both Fuad and Andrew were really nice to work with.

48638881838_a77b4b5a23_k.jpg

48639371507_eaa6ca6978_k.jpg

I just replaced my OEM tires(Dunlop Sportmaxx) replaced with Michelin Road 5 tires by Speedworx Superbike Service.

I'm very happy with the price and service. Both Fuad and Andrew were really nice to work with.

48638881838_a77b4b5a23_k.jpg

48639371507_eaa6ca6978_k.jpg
Those guys area around the corner from me, work is awesome (especially if you have a Duc). Their tire price with install is as good as it gets, Fawaz is also honest as the day is long.

Just checked them out and they do a lot! Interested in their suspension set up service for my new GSX-S1000 ... been riding it as it came from the factory and although it seems fine, I don't truly know if it could be better. $95 + 1 free adjustment seems reasonable I guess. That suspension setup lingo baffles my mind otherwise I'd do it myself. Far from me though being in Brampton with them in Markham.

Speedworx Superbike Service - Toronto, Markham Motorcycle Repair

Just checked them out and they do a lot! Interested in their suspension set up service for my new GSX-S1000 ... been riding it as it came from the factory and although it seems fine, I don't truly know if it could be better. $95 + 1 free adjustment seems reasonable I guess. That suspension setup lingo baffles my mind otherwise I'd do it myself. Far from me though being in Brampton with them in Markham.

Speedworx Superbike Service - Toronto, Markham Motorcycle Repair
It's worth the drive. They do a really personalized setup specific to your frame, weight and riding preferences. They also help you understand the stuff that baffles you.

Reactions: LBV

Back
Top Bottom