"Speedlab Performance and Tuning" recommended? | GTAMotorcycle.com

"Speedlab Performance and Tuning" recommended?

EX500R2001

Anybody have any experience with Speedlab Performance and Tuning in Newmarket? Are they good in Dyno tuning PCV, RB, etc.?

Yes! He tuned my bike and a couple of my friends bikes last summer. Matt is extremely well at what he does and I wouldn't recommend anyone else.
First time I've had anything tuned where the air to fuel ratio line was almost completely flat across the board (use to get alot of Subarus tuned for about 10 years and its not an easy thing to accomplish).
I have a 2009 zx6r with a power commander 5. Not sure if he deals with Bazzaz or not, but definitely call and ask. If you don't have a Power commander he will discount your tune if you purchase it through him.
Alot of people that tune these days have done thousands of bikes and throw a baseline map on, do a couple tweaks, take your money, and not give a crap. Matt takes his time, lets your ride your bike after the tune and if your not satisfied he will throw it back on and make sure you are.
I believe he has a shop now also and isn't just mobile like he was last summer.

I’ll be honest, this thread was sent to me by a friend who happened to ask me the same question last week. With that said, I felt obligated to make this account to reply! I’ve personally had two bikes tuned by Matt and I can honestly say I haven’t ridden anything smoother after the tune. Awesome customer service, super knowledgeable, the guy knows his stuff! I’ve recommended him to a bunch of guys out of my riding group that have all gone and had their bikes tuned with the same outcome. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend speedlab to anyone looking to get their machines running properly. Give him a call.

Funny I’ve also had two two bikes tuned by Speedlab.
The story: I have a Harley and a Ducati and I was looking to get a little more power out of both. Interestingly enough, I went to both respective dealerships where I have my bikes serviced and asked the same question. I asked if they had a recommendation for tuning in the Gta. As it turns out both dealerships happened to recommend me to Speedlab. At that point I figured I would give them a call. The process was fast and easy. The guys there are very knowledgeable in regards to motorcycles and tuning. One thing I like is that that they only do tuning and performance orientated work. They are not a mechanical maintenance shop. I like the fact they specialize in one thing and one thing only. After the tune I expected to have to pay but instead I was given the bike, told to ride it for however long I wanted to feel the difference then come back and tell them if I was happy. Amazing level of trust, awesome customer service, a great reputation in the Gta. Whatever bike you have, I would fully endorse Speedlab for any of your tuning needs.

Edit: I know I don’t know post but I’m not a new member..

Back
Top Bottom