Southwood RD 13? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Southwood RD 13?

justride

how is Southwood RD? thinking about this weekend. weather looks nice! thanks

This time of year Southwood is as good as it gets. Stay in a tire track, keep your eyes up and go have fun, it's a great road.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

This time of year Southwood is as good as it gets. Stay in a tire track, keep your eyes up and go have fun, it's a great road.

I don't think this is the typical "sand on the road". I was up there late last year and it actually looks like they purposely placed gravel on the road, possibly to slow down the drivers. I would avoid that road.

"looks like they purposely placed gravel on the road"
son of a *****

I don't think this is the typical "sand on the road". I was up there late last year and it actually looks like they purposely placed gravel on the road, possibly to slow down the drivers. I would avoid that road.
I'm up there every weekend. The gravel is from the road repairs they've been doing on and off since early last year. There are some ugly potholes though.

I was there riping thru the entire lenght with 5 other riders on AV bikes on Saturday July 6th. There is a stretch of about 4kms that is all gravel no tarmac. I think it was mid-point between the 2 rail tracks. Other than this section , it's been the best I've seen in.

I was there riping thru the entire lenght with 5 other riders on AV bikes on Saturday July 6th. There is a stretch of about 4kms that is all gravel no tarmac. I think it was mid-point between the 2 rail tracks. Other than this section , it's been the best I've seen in.
That's great to hear! I hope to get up there soon.

Rode it June 30th...agreed

Back
Top Bottom