Sorry I have a question!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sorry I have a question!!

redfox18

I know, people would tell me do some research, and I did.
But I am still wondering....
How much would a 2013 Gsxr 600 be...?
I live around Toronto area... I know it is high season for the motorcycle...
but I really want to know....

I know, people would tell me do some research, and I did.
But I am still wondering....
How much would a 2013 Gsxr 600 be...?
I live around Toronto area... I know it is high season for the motorcycle...
but I really want to know....

All that research could not look up the MSRP on Suzuki site- like other have mentioned in this thread might be closer to 8-9k at dealers since its a year old model.
http://moto.suzuki.ca/Product Lines/Cycles/Products/GSX-R600/2013/GSXR600.aspx

Cant find any for sale on kijiji used to I would say less than MSRP so in 7-8k range depending on KM's

Last edited:
a 2013 bran new at the dealer ranges from $8999 to $9700.
please tell me you arent financing it, i went in with amazing credit last year, 8 grand down and they still wanted 14%interest at the dealer. i could have swung the extra cash to buy a current year model but i just didnt feel it was worthwhile to me at the time...8500 was my max so i scoped up a barely used CBR, however my next bike will be bran new.

Well, I am not financing the bike... few days ago, dealer told me 10200+tax only.... I don't know if that's over pricing or....
I understand its a bad timing to look for the bke...

brampton powersports had them for 9500 plus your taxes about 3 weks ago. unless all the suzuki bonuses dried up i dont know what to tell you.
Redy powersports in mississauga had a bran new 2012 for 9600 ish.
i dont recall the exact numbers but give or take a hundred bux

Please Do your self a favor and start on a smaller bike and you will learn to ride much quicker.. Then after a year or two you can get a supersport and look "cool"

Why assume it's a look cool thing? Who said he's starting. Someone already assumed he was 18 and was wrong. There's a lot of jumping to conclusions on here.

Why assume it's a look cool thing? Who said he's starting. Someone already assumed he was 18 and was wrong. There's a lot of jumping to conclusions on here.

There always is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please Do your self a favor and start on a smaller bike and you will learn to ride much quicker.. Then after a year or two you can get a supersport and look "cool"

There it is! I was wondering when the "you'll poke your eye out" post would come. Nobody asked about his/her ability, he/she didn't state their ability therefore it's a not an issue.

Last edited:

I am not assuming.. I am stating :) you do look cooler on a SS compared to a smaller bike...
I guess you just assumed i was assuming? :)

In anycase to the person who said the "poke your eye out" comment.

My post was not even about the danger factor of starting out on a supersport but maybe the "poke your eye out" guy also assumed when he made that comment.

My post was only about the fact that you will learn more quickly how to ride a bike when all you have to worry about is controlling and riding the bike and not controlling and managing the power also

You don't know their skill level, it wasn't in question or part of the topic. At 26 they may have 10 years experience.

Back
Top Bottom