Some Jerk backed in to my bike | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Some Jerk backed in to my bike

If I knock down a bike I would pay for the NORMAL damages of it only, which means that I am not going to pay for your $700 vanity fairings that are not even part of the stock bike. I don't even think insurance pays for expensive vanity after-market parts for bikes. Do you really think your insurance would pay $20,000 on a stolen Gixxer because you had a $10,000 electronic gadget added to your bike? I don't think so. If the insurance companies can legally deny paying for your expensive after-market parts what makes you think I'm going to pay you?

The reason I'm replying to this thread is to bump it, in the hopes that as many members on this site will see what a nozzle you actually are.

After all this time, I still find it amazing how you speak without knowing anything about what you're talking about. Your argument about insurance is, like most of the nonsense that comes out of your mouth, a load of crap.

I've had insurance compensate me for aftermarket parts on a bike after a collision. The parts were common upgrades, and the insurance company didn't even blink when I claimed them.

The reason why SOME insurance companies wouldn't compensate for UNREASONABLE upgrades is because you didn't report them, and so the insurance premiums you were paying didn't reflect the ACTUAL value of the motorcycle. Why some folks do this is beyond me, as collision and comprehensive are small parts of the policy - the liability is the expensive part, but whatever. If that's your position, Pegga-nozzle, then man up, stick around, claim it through YOUR insurance because it was YOUR fault and let the insurance companies sort it out.

Choosing not to go through insurance, why should you pay? Because YOU did it, and the right thing to do is to take responsibility for your actions, like a big boy grown-up.

Stating, as you have multiple times in this thread, that you wouldn't even consider doing the right thing, makes you a bad person.

There is a camera facing the loading dock and an other by the parking entrance, so depending on where you were parked there may be footage. Security there will not look through the footage for you unless the police request it. Not sure if it would be worth your time to file a police report for it concidering it was only $100. Totally depends on you and what kind of time you have to spend. The police may not even ask security for footage.

There was a camera right on top of my bike by the Canadapost store, but it is really not worth my time, even if I find him/her what would happen? nothing. Riceburner fixed it for me and I moved on, it feels a bit awkward but thank God there was no more damage other than the bent brake pedal. I have really nice and expensive pipes the old owner put on (matte black pipes) only had a scratch from the pedal but besides that it looks ok.

Back
Top Bottom