So.... Who's Riding This Week???? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

So.... Who's Riding This Week????

Hoping by the end of the week, after 5 days of above zero temperatures. My work parking lot is still a solid ice rink, so will wait till I can actually park at work without worrying about putting my crash bars to use.

Roads weren't bad at here in St. Catharines today, a little chilly with just the perf jacket after the sun went down. Felt good to be back on 2 wheels again

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

cambridge is supose hit +3-6 by this weekend

Yes, but there is still a lot of snow on the ground here. March 14th is looking good and it is suppose rain a couple days before that, so I am hoping the rain will wash the snow away:)

Fri,Sat, Mon look good. Then a bunch of days of rain/flurries according to the weather channel.

Fri,Sat, Mon look good. Then a bunch of days of rain/flurries according to the weather channel.

Fri,Sat, Mon do look good, I will be out all 3 days.. The up coming rain will clean up the streets and hopefully melt the last of the snow!

Roads weren't bad at here in St. Catharines today, a little chilly with just the perf jacket after the sun went down. Felt good to be back on 2 wheels again

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nice!
The roads in Burlington are mostly clean, it was cold last night!!! You are a brave soul!!
I'm hopefully going out tonight after work for a short ride.

Have to go for a safety inspection (so that I can finally change my Quebec plate for an Ontario one) and get a new chain + sprockets, all that planned for Saturday if it's not raining and above zero.

My Montreal friends will be jealous not being able to ride at all before March 15 because winter tires are mandatory until that date.

Have to go for a safety inspection (so that I can finally change my Quebec plate for an Ontario one) and get a new chain + sprockets, all that planned for Saturday if it's not raining and above zero.

My Montreal friends will be jealous not being able to ride at all before March 15 because winter tires are mandatory until that date.

They could always get a set of Heidenau K66 snowtex if a set is made for their bikes tire sizes :p

Lots of that congealed, dirty ice lurking along curbs, dirveways and in potholes. I might scoot around a bit on the weekend, but we're going to need some consistent +5C to get rid of that stuff. Then a good rainstorm to clear the salt/sand/gravel.

I am.....in florida :)

When I look out the window, I think I want to be there to. I am keeping my eyes on the road conditions, once the salt and sand are gone I am out on the bike. This winter has seemed so long since we got all the snow at the end. But I choose not to risk it, one fall now and I coul dbe out for the summer..getting older sucks butt.

Taking the race bike out around the block to test a few things but that is all - There are mountains of snow still in my hood and salt - the street bike is nicely tucked in and not going anywhere

Oh HeLLLLL No ... Theres way too much crap still on the road, Being i have a brand new bike this year, i'm not taking any chances taking her out on the road until a decent amount of rain and the snow is completely melted

:)

Back
Top Bottom