Sniff sniff, I think I smell a scam | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sniff sniff, I think I smell a scam

Scam.

Yep, these big gas guzzling bikes are cheap now because of gas prices :laughing8:

*I emailed one of these adds for fun for a bike about 3 weeks ago, and an atv add about a week ago, same person replied lololololololololololol. Used the exact same wording etc. -

Funny thing is, I swear the picture was a motorcycle and and atv in the other but I get this.....

The car will be delivered to your location (shipping included in the price) :confused::laughing8: Huh?

Looks legit to me.

"Thanks for your reply!
First i must tell you that I am located in Dublin. I hope this in not a problem! I have used the Motorcycle in Canada (It still has Canadian papers) but here the taxes are very big so i can not register it! I have worked for my company in Canada but now i am back home! Due to the economic crisis i need to sell the Motorcycle fast! Someone told me to sell it in Canada because it still has Canadian papers and will be easier!
If you want the Motorcycle you can come here to take it or, if you can't come I would like to use a shipping company for this deal. The process is very easy. This company will handle the delivery of the Motorcycle and also they will handle all the registration papers. If we will use it you will have 5 days for testing the Motorcycle before deciding to buy it. They will also give me the payment after you will decide to keep the Motorcycle.
I will pay the delivery of the Motorcycle! The delivery time will be around 4-5 days and the Motorcycle will be delivered at your home address. In this time you will receive the tracking number of the transaction so you can use it to check the status of the Motorcycle on the company website. If you want, the company will help you with all the registration papers in your country!
Please e-mail me with your decision! Please do not contact me if you do not have the money for the Motorcycle or if you only e-mail for simple curiosity!

Best regards!"

Back
Top Bottom