Should I Go Riding Today? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Should I Go Riding Today?

rye

Site Supporter
Should I Go Riding Today? Actually nevermind, I'm a big boy and can make my own decisions. Lol

Gone Riding! :D

:headbang:

Showed up to the dentist on my bike this morning. Stay as upright as possible in turns and avoid manhole covers. Grip is fine.

1904038_10152299749105460_836301400_n.jpg

To much snow up here... Jealous of you kids out already!

Maybe I should trailer the bike down to TO and go for a little ride!

Picked up my bike from storage today. I must say, it felt awesome.

Careful if u guys are riding at night though. Melted snow running across the road and freezing might be a bit of a hazard.

It won't be freezing until tomorrow night according to current forecast (3c at night).

since my birthday is in January I've been lofting on getting my sticker renewed...should get it done soon.

Did a 50km cruise along Lake Erie for my lunch break today, skipped eating because I was enjoying the ride way too much and had to get back to work. I stayed on mostly back twisty roads, but had to take some of them extra careful due to the sand and salt still on them!

The old air-cooled FZ is loving the chilly air! :D

Man, I love riding the Lakeshore road, but damn it would be too cold for me right around now. I'm down in Long Point for a good part of the summer though, and love the ride from there to Dunnville.

K1600GTL.jpgGot the new,for me,ride out yesterday.Traded up and picked her up on the wagon last week. Maybe not the brightest thing to do but I was really weak.
This was in and around Colborne and Grafton.

Last edited:
What the.. You guys must be lucky. Around Kitchener Waterloo, we got hit with like 30cm snow fall today. Like mother nature is you for cereal?! how you gona play me like dat!!

Back
Top Bottom