Shorter shifter handles | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shorter shifter handles

You talking about brake and clutch levers? I got mine on ebay, a vendor called the2wheels. Were $40 shipped.

What bike are they for, and are you talking about foot or hand controls. I can make custom sizes to fit anything.

For some reason I was thinking of a car shifter :laughing4:

pazzo knockoff sold in gta look on kijiji for 100$ or online. but short lever are pricey just sayin

Thanks no I just want clutch and brake levers shorter then stock plus I have short fingers. Don't know how long I will keep the bike but don't want to spend a fortune

Thanks no I just want clutch and brake levers shorter then stock plus I have short fingers. Don't know how long I will keep the bike but don't want to spend a fortune

If you have short fingers, I don't think short levers will help that problem...

My GF has a 2007GS500f, she also has small hands and complained about the reach to the levers being too long.

For a cost of about $0.05 & 20 mins of my time, I drilled and tapped the clutch perch, and added a small bolt with a jam nut, which essentially makes the clutch lever position adjustable.
The brake lever is already 4 way adjustable I believe from the factory.

It's been a year and a half - no more complaints, problem solved.

79103580.jpg

41120217.jpg

It's hardly noticeable, but it works.
59338661.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom