Short ride Monday afternoon | GTAMotorcycle.com

Short ride Monday afternoon

I could be talked into that but am only available from 2:30 -4:30. Did a nice ride to Uxbridge this week & might do it again.

depending on what it looks like on sunday, i might call in sick on monday.
what are you planning

depending on what it looks like on sunday, i might call in sick on monday.
what are you planning
I could be talked into that but am only available from 2:30 -4:30. Did a nice ride to Uxbridge this week & might do it again.

I'm thinking something east-end, maybe around Rice lake or out toward Omemee (both should be between 150-250KM) but I'm open for suggestions or cutting it shorter if no one else wants to go quite that far. Figure to meet up in Durham, sometime around noon or a little after (will check the hourly forecast when available).

There's a good chance I'll be up for this. Post time and location for meet-up.

Post time and location for meet-up.

Time and location are up. Feel free to PM with any questions or concerns. If there's anyone who is east of Whitby, PM me, and I may be able to set up a meeting nearer to you.

Sorry guys, I think I'm going to do the longer ride with the "Playing Hookey" guys.
I'm meeting them in Port Perry at 9:15.
Sounds like an all day ride. Join in, if you've got the time.

Sorry guys, I think I'm going to do the longer ride with the "Playing Hookey" guys.
I'm meeting them in Port Perry at 9:15.
Sounds like an all day ride. Join in, if you've got the time.

Thanks shadowman, but I've already got a buddy coming along who doesn't want to go quite that far (and I'd personally like to keep the ride around 4 hours or less myself).

Back
Top Bottom