Shipping Motorcycle To US | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shipping Motorcycle To US

Are you keeping or selling the bike?

Shipping from Niagara Falls to Buffalo ... or shipping from Tuktoyaktuk to San Diego?

It makes a difference ...

Ottawa --> Rochester, NY...... 4 hour drive if the borders were open. But they will not be opening anytime soon for land crossings.

And you absolutely can't wait with this until the borders open?

What's your budget? I can't see this being cheap nor easy right now.

Call any of the professional vehicle shipment companies in your area that you can find via google. No one else will be able to get across the border, and only they will know if or when they can do it.

Under normal circumstances, a relatively short shipment like that is something you haul in your own trailer or truck, because it's not economically viable otherwise. Right now, that's not happening.

You probably cannot do it economically.

I’m in a similar position, my boat is in NY just east of Rochester, I’m basically writing off boating season — planned to be in the water Apr 1, lucky to be in by August. Not worth the slip fees to get her wet this year.

You probably cannot do it economically.

I’m in a similar position, my boat is in NY just east of Rochester, I’m basically writing off boating season — planned to be in the water Apr 1, lucky to be in by August. Not worth the slip fees to get her wet this year.
Brutal, with the short summers we have I'd be pretty bummed. Hopefully you enjoy your boat soon.

Back
Top Bottom