Sharp Rider - Total Control Skills session and Customer Appreciation Day!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sharp Rider - Total Control Skills session and Customer Appreciation Day!!

Outlaws Justice

Site Supporter
October 13th -Customer Appreciation/Skills Day
Complimentary BBQ Lunch 12:00-1:00
Morning and Afternoon sessions ($25/student/session - one time thank-youspecial)

This is for those of you who came out and took the Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic level I or II during the 2012 season with us here in Totonto. It is a thank you and a chance to hone the skills you learned this year. And I am also going to do everything I can to make it up to join in and offer any tips I can, have some fun, and get to see everyone again before the snow starts flying here!

If you did not take the class this season and want to know more about it, feel free to stop by and get some information or get signed up for the 2013 classes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Total Control Skills session and Customer Appreciation Day!!

Complimentary BBQ Lunch 12:00-1:00
Morning and Afternoon sessions ($25/student/session - one time thank-youspecial)

This is for those of you who came out and took the Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic level I or II during the 2012 season with us here in Totonto. It is a thank you and a chance to hone the skills you learned this year. And I am also going to do everything I can to make it up to join in and offer any tips I can, have some fun, and get to see everyone again before the snow starts flying here!

If you did not take the class this season and want to know more about it, feel free to stop by and get some information or get signed up for the 2013 classes!

Where will it be held?

Where will it be held?

Hershey Center over in Mississauga, same location all the 2012 classes were held.

I'm in. No signup I assume, just show up and fool around?

Donna sent out an email. Was going to post it but I think there may be info on it that isn't for everyones eyes. Just contact her at info@sharprider.com

Last edited:

I'm in. No signup I assume, just show up and fool around?

There is a sign up and everyone should be getting a letter in the mail as well outlining the schedule. It is limited to 18 people for the morning session and 18 people for the afternoon session and you have to show your completion card (Or be able to verify you completed the program this season here to be elligable to attend.

Everyone is invited to stop by, ask questions, watch or sign up for classes for the 2013 season.

Sorry, just saw the e-mail, ya, everything is in there. Thanks.

Donna sent out an email. Was going to post it but I think there may be info on it that isn't for everyones eyes. Just contact her at info@sharprider.com

Thanks! I just got it via e-mail a few minutes ago.

Maybe this trip I will have more time to take a nice senic route home and stay off the 401

Thanks! I just got it via e-mail a few minutes ago.

Maybe this trip I will have more time to take a nice senic route home and stay off the 401

Are you going back the same day?

Not sure, Since it is Saturday, no rush to get home, so might spend the night and have a nice ride Sunday, Will have to see what the wehater brings.

Hershey Center over in Mississauga, same location all the 2012 classes were held.

Sounds good. Would like to come check it out. What time is it starting in the morning?

Last edited:

I'll be there. Already responded. Looking forward to getting a refresher already.

Sounds good. Would like to come check it out. What time is it starting in the morning?

Hi All,
Thank you very much for helping to make the first year of Sharp Rider Motorcycle Training a huge success. We have already secured the 2013schedule and will be posting it on the website shortly.
We have been able to secure the parking lot at the Hershey Center forOctober 13th and will be offering a "Thank you - Skills Day" to all those that participated in Sharp Rider Motorcycle Training in 2012.
We will be providing a free BBQ lunch and will be splitting the day into two sessions. Cost of this day is $25.00. You get to come out and practice all the range excercises with the Instructions there to give you immediate feedback.
The sessions will be as follows:
Morning Session 8:00-12:00
8:00-8:30 Trail braking in astraight line
8:30-9:45 Vision and TurnPoints (head turn)
9:45-10:00 Break
10:00-10:30 Body Position refresher
10:30-12:00 Circle, Oval and Transition (figure eights)
30 minutes on each and rotate

12:00-1:00 Complimentary BBQ Thank you lunch
2012 Graduates are invited to join us even if you choose not to sign up for a session

Afternoon Session 1:00-5:00
1:00-1:30 Trail braking in astraight line (+Level 2 -Up Shift/Down Shift)
1:30-2:45 Vision and TurnPoints (head turn) (+Level 2 – Maximum Braking)
2:45-3:00 Break
3:00-3:30 Body Position refresher
3:30-5:00 Circle, Oval andTransition (figure eights)
30 minutes on each and rotate (+Level 2 – Trail braking in a corner)

We are limited to 18 people per session so it's first come first served. Everyone who took the class this season is welcome to stop by for lunch! Please reply to this email if you are interested in reserving your space. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Excellent. Thanks for the info. Marked it in my calendar!

So who else is coming out Saturday? Forcast does not look to bad. If you are not participating at least stop and say hello!

I'll be there:)

I'll be there:)

As of this moment I am still planning to make it up as well! There is lots of open spots though, Weather is looking GREAT for October and this is the perfect opportunity to come out and brush up on the skills! It is still early October, there will be lots more nice riding days yet ahead! So Call and get signed up!

so what is the 2013 schedule?

June 1 & 2nd - Lee Parks. Level 1 only
June 22nd & 23rd - Level 1 & 2
July 13th & 14th (or July 20th & 21st) - Level 1 only
August 10th & 11th - Level 1 & 2
Sept 7th & 8th - Level 1 & 2

Course's will be listed on the website by Nov. 1st and Sharp Rider will be at the December Show under the GTAM booth. :)

Back
Top Bottom