Shannonville May 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shannonville May 22

dricked

Site Supporter
It seems like everyones going to TMP, just seeing who's going to shannonville tomorrow? IT'S NOT GOING TO RAIN!

Did that. Everything hurts but I'm smiling. I'm not sure what that indicates, exactly.

Wow! I was beginning to think I was the only GTAM member there. The day was perfect, sessions were a little short and lunch a little long but had a great day.

We were booked in for Shannonville yesterday, but switched to Cayuga on Saturday. We're in London, didn't want to make a 4 hour drive gamble. How long did the rain hold off for?

We were booked in for Shannonville yesterday, but switched to Cayuga on Saturday. We're in London, didn't want to make a 4 hour drive gamble. How long did the rain hold off for?

3:30 or so. But with 20 minute sessions between two groups, most of us were already pretty tired by that point. Although I'd caught my second wind and would have happily crippled the rest of my muscles with another three sessions.

Our pit lane:

249724_10150271661060937_728320936_9047279_691858_n.jpg

That's my #9 Gixxer out in front, Gary's Ducati's, Paul and Michelle's bikes, Brian's Ducati.

Last edited:
That's funny, I was the guy across from you on the black gsxr. Good to meet you, and ya it was alot like interval training, come in get a drink and go. By the time you got your warmers on and sat down it was time to go back out.

That's funny, I was the guy across from you on the black gsxr. Good to meet you, and ya it was alot like interval training, come in get a drink and go. By the time you got your warmers on and sat down it was time to go back out.

The two guys near the entrance gate on the white GSX-R and the R1 were also GTAM members. I bought a set of forks off Amir on the white Gix back a few months. Good to meet you guys, hope to see you out again. Nice to see a current-gen R1 out on the track for once.

I wasn't taking any pictures, but Dale on the green (as in freshly rebuilt) Kawasaki was. He got part of your camp.

230346_10150271660825937_728320936_9047273_7966606_n.jpg

Yep, that's my buddy brand new r1, has 200 km on it, and my dogs hairy arse. I'm sure we have pictures of you guys in the backround, we will definatly see you guys again, especially if you give out fries all the time.

I had a great time too....I was almost happy to feel the drops at 330 so i could call it a day.

Blue CBR600rr #104

Back
Top Bottom