Severe Weather Warning!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Severe Weather Warning!!!

justride

Very strong wind and heavy rain fall in mississauga. check you area!
12:49 pm

I got caught in it just north of Cheltenham, and hung out at the Cheltenham general store until it blew through. There are many, many trees down.

d005964c4d01444eed42de05d02e75a4.jpg

We packed up everything just before it hit. All bikes blown over and gas cans, cones and the portable toilet got blown down the road.

Got caught in the storm while in Caledon, in a botched attempt to hit the Forks and come back before the nasty weather hit. Had no idea it was going to be this bad, and I missed the emergency alerts while riding up from TO. Oops.

It was a mostly uneventful ride home all things considered. Seeing so many cars parked on the shoulder was a bit unnerving, but at the end of the day I just got soaked. My poor buddy with his windscreen-less Husky didn't have such a good time, he started shivering halfway through. Sawry bud.

lightning.jpg

Last edited:
No gearing up classes in Kanata, or it would have been brutal.

Half of one of the neighbors' trees came down on their house.
They're craning it out now. Piece by piece.

WGimUbqm.jpg
q332q0Fm.jpg
20aTI5Rm.jpg

yYnsv4im.jpg
Usv2ppKm.jpg
Jhnk4M7m.jpg

xOurMdRm.jpg
vofZEGbm.jpg
4KnwIiIm.jpg

Another tree uprooted and fell over across the street around the corner. The part that was across the street is long gone.
IhhF5yWm.jpg

As far as I know, no one was hurt.

Wednesday as well along with a severe thunderstorm warning...kiddos won't be going outside for recess...very strange weather so far this year...from all that snow back in February to these torrential downpours and winds...but climate change is a hoax...🤔😓

Back
Top Bottom