Seven riders down in New Hampshire | GTAMotorcycle.com

Seven riders down in New Hampshire

Blackfin

Site Supporter
Seven motorcyclists are dead after colliding with a pickup truck in New Hampshire

Seven motorcyclists were killed and three others injured when they collided with a pickup truck that was going the opposite direction in New Hampshire, police said.

Authorities received a call around 6:30 p.m. Friday about a motor vehicle crash on Route 2 in Randolph, New Hampshire State Police Capt. Chris Vetter said.
The pickup truck, a 2016 Dodge 2500, was traveling west on Route 2 while the motorcyclists were traveling east, police said.

190622075621-01-nh-motorcycle-crash-0621-exlarge-169.jpg

Seven motorcyclists are dead after colliding with a pickup truck in New Hampshire

Jesus. RIP riders.

This is awful awful news. RIP all. Condolences to all who know them.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Terrible news. Not to say they are better than civilians but these guys were veterans, what a horrible way to go after they served. RIP to the fallen and gws to the survivors.

A witness told WBZ-TV bystanders jumped into action to help the victims.
John Hamanne described the scene: “There was a pickup truck with a flatbed trailer heading west and he crossed the yellow line and tried to swerve back and his trailer jackknifed and wiped out [the] people on the motorcycles,” he said.

terrible, RIP to the fallen

My goodness, RIP. That is absolutely terrible.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

A most horrific accident! Victims were affiliated with Jarheads MC, a motorcycle club made up of U.S. Marine Corps veterans and their spouses.

New Hampshire currently has no laws requiring motorcycle helmets. That may change after this.

RIP Riders
GWS Riders

Last edited:
:mad: The 23 year old driving the truck that crossed the line has a lot of explaining to do. Apparently there were witnesses. RIP

Not much brigs a tear to my eyes. This did.

To the down riders: get well soon.
To the lost riders: Rest in peace, may your families and country celebrate your lives.

Volodymyr Zhukovskyy, 23, was arrested on a fugitive from justice charge
by Massachusetts State Police troopers at 90 Newbridge St. in West Springfield,
according to New Hampshire authorities.
An arrest warrant was issued in New Hampshire Monday,
charging Zhukovskyy with seven counts of negligent homicide.

available penalties in NH for this charge:
  • Negligent homicide. Typically, criminally negligent homicide is a class B felony. A conviction generally carries up to seven years in prison, a maximum $4,000 in fines, and license revocation of up to seven years. However, if the driver was under the influence of drugs or alcohol, negligent homicide is a class A felony. Convicted motorists are looking at up to 15 years in prison, a maximum $4,000 in fines, and lifetime license revocation (with the ability to reapply for a license after seven years).

Last edited:
Oh my, they show news footage at the scene and people are still riding by totally helmet-less :|

“Live free or die”

Seriously. When I was travelling with my wife on a bike trip to New Hampshire a couple years ago, I saw this on their license platex and thought about all the helmetless riders I was seeing. Wonder if any of them were even wearing helmets... still very likely they would have met a similar fate but you never know. Tragic, RIP.

Back
Top Bottom