Sena helmets? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sena helmets?

Chrispy

Been looking for budget comm systems and I have no clue how some reviews were so positive etc. Even at max volume on product (and phone in some cases) , I couldn't hear at 80k+. Mic is adequate but still tons of wind noise on other end.

Sena came out with build in comm systems and I'm wondering if anyone has tried them? Looking at the modular specifically! "Sena outrush"
Thanks!

Takes a lot of trial and error to get the speakers in the right positions. And with some helmets you may never get it right because some helmets are noisier.
People will tell you to use buds. Never been a fan of music on two wheels myself.

Last edited:
mm of difference in placement means a massive difference in volume for helmet speakers. Take your time and understand there’s going to be a lot of trial and error. I can hear my music fine at any speed with my earplugs in.

I'm only using it purely for communication during 2 up. Used to wear ear buds (only one side) but the mic picks up too much wind noise. Have tried some comm systems from Amazon and similar issue plus less volume.

Helmets can't be returned after its been worn on the road? So I'm not too sure how I can really test the sound and mic 😅

Back
Top Bottom