Sena Helmet Prototype | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sena Helmet Prototype

$600-$800 isn't bad. Hopefully it comes out by next season. I'm due for a new street helmet

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'll be in line to pick that up! Too bad it isn't SNELL though.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Maybe its just me... but I prefer to hear emergency vehicles/horns etc etc if I don't see them before entering an intersection or as I cruise down the street.

Definitely worth a test ride, looking forward to reviews of this helmet.

From http://www.sena.com/product/noise-control-helmet/

Intelligent Noise-Control™ (INC)

Designed by riders, for riders, the Smart Helmet offers all the control of noise-canceling headphones while still allowing you to hear vital audio cues like sirens, traffic, and your RPMs. Simply snap in the INC™ module and toggle the “on” button to activate the system. The module analyzes sound information from an array of four networked microphones and adjusts in real time to phase out harmful helmet noise.

Wow, I was supposed to go to GP today to buy the Bell Qualifier DLX that accepts the Sena, but I had to go to my current site to deal with an issue. I like this. I'd buy one in a heartbeat, but maybe I'll let others try it for a while and see some feedback.

Maybe its just me... but I prefer to hear emergency vehicles/horns etc etc if I don't see them before entering an intersection or as I cruise down the street.
The SENA helmet doesn't block out those noises, it only blocks out the wind noise. From what I've read exhaust noise and traffic will remain the same.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Very interesting, will be giving this helmet a serious look in the spring when it is released. Sounds like the price will be in line with the Schuberth c3 pro. The price they gave in the video is without Bluetooth, so I would imagine 2-300 bucks for the Bluetooth.

Back
Top Bottom