Schuberth C3 Pro issue and happy end. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Schuberth C3 Pro issue and happy end.

alex800st

Got that helmet on last bike show, love it. However on the first ride discovered a problem - air leak around the top seal. Feels like air around my eyes, and a lot of noise.
Push the visor slightly with the finger - noise gone, remove finger - noise back.
Contacted local dealer, they forwarded me to Schuberth NA, very helpful dude send me an instruction how to slightly rotate the locking plate so it stops giving upward pressure to the visor. Did that, seems it worked. Just wanted to share if somebody else noticed the same.
Time to ride.

Thanks Alex,

Thanks for the tip. Haven't worn mine in anger yet so don't know if this will be an issue. Looks like first ride will be to the dealer for that gas leak recall.

Gerry

I found Schuberth to be good with their customer service. I have the C3 Pro as well and used it for a trip to Nova Scotia last year. On the way back, somewhere in Maine, the front vent piece came off leaving me with a gaping hole that rain loved to shoot up through. Was terrible for the trip, but Schuberth quickly and without hassle sent me what I need to fix the problem.

Back
Top Bottom