Saw this on Facebook | GTAMotorcycle.com

Saw this on Facebook

Baggsy

Site Supporter
Daytona Bike Week yesterday they said:
AqIOWR4h.jpg

t9oP687h.jpg

Too busy listening to music and playing on his phone to notice the bridge rising?

Lol how they even allowed to get that far along needs questioning.

But at least it wasn't a Harley rider, like you expected it to be.... :ROFLMAO:

I wonder how they can recover the bike without damaging it or having it drown underneath....
Crane?

he tried to jump it

I wonder how they can recover the bike without damaging it or having it drown underneath....
Crane?
A crane could do it but rigging it would be hard and dangerous. I wouldnt be surprised if they wrapped a cable around it and dragged it back over the edge with a normal tow truck. Cheaper to destroy the bike than pay for the crane (as long as it stays out of the water).

Watching the video it looks like the rider collects the safety arm with his face, and doesn't recover from that fast enough. Or maybe it's already too late by that point? With that trailer, bike, speed and conditions perhaps you have no chance of stopping in time.

Their helmet just rolls off their head when they fall off the bike - not fastened?

I wonder what the safety arm looks like from the rider's perspective.

Looks like maybe he ended up with bridge rash on his face. Helmets pops off before his head hit the bridge by the look of it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom