Sartso Kevlar Jeans | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sartso Kevlar Jeans

Dr.Manhattan

Site Supporter
I had bought a pair of these jeans from a friend, as he had sold his bike last year, and they were great. I however went to there website and saw that had a nice pair of Black Cargo's, so decided to give them an order. Took about 2 weeks for them to come in, and they are great, worth the $140 dollars, HOWEVER, here in lies the problem.

They used UPS to ship them, and upon picking them up I was told at the depot I owed UPS $87, seriously ??. I told them it's just a pair of damn jeans, I already paid shipping, and the full cost of them. Instead I had to also pay $30 gst, $30 brokerage fee ( wtf ? ), and $20 delivery fee !. WTF is up with that ?, I also just recently ordered a new helmet and gloves with a shield from kneedraggers.com, who used Purolator, and it cost me a whopping $9. So if you decide to order from Sartso.com be prepared to get ****ed at the border by UPS.

Yep. Say yes to drugs, but NO to UPS. I will NOT order anything that has to be shipped via those cons.

Shipping is the other half of online shopping. If I cannot get something shipped using USPS I will not buy it. It is the brokerage fee that will hurt. There is no duty on products made in North America, but there is tax. USPS has a bilateral agreement with Canada Post to not charge a brokerage fee.

The exception is air express services. Check the fine details as it usually includes brokerage fees, but it is expensive.

UPS sucks bad.. they have the highest brokerage fees.. their worldwide service includes the fees if im not mistaken.. again not cheap.. usps is the best..

UPS is a scam with their brokerage fees, I once drove to Windsor to pay customs the tax myself to bypass the brokerage fees. FedEx is the same if I remember right. USPS is absolute king, bypassing that, you can always ship it to a holding service in Buffalo/Niagara Falls, drive over there and pick it up. The amount you save in shipping and brokerage makes it worthwhile sometimes

Back
Top Bottom