Sams shoe repair. South Common Mall. The best. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sams shoe repair. South Common Mall. The best.

cycling

Site Supporter
What do I recommend about Sam`s shoe repair?

Everything. I have been going to Sam`s for about 10 years. Fantastic service. Great customer service.

Also great for also doing the small things. For example, motorcycle boots, Zips on leather jackets, zips on motorcycle panniers bags. Never too busy to give you the time of day. Fantastic.

Is it worth the trip? Most certainly 100% Near the food court. Closed Sundays.

South Common Mall.
2150 Burnhamthorpe Rd W, Mississauga, ON L5L 3A2, Canada

I have not been to that mall in about 20 years it seems. But, great to see a positive review of a business.

Often when I go to a store, I am holding my breath in case they have closed.

What a relief, still there. Sam is such a nice person. By the way, he also does shoes and boots. Lol.

It is so sad to see all the small businesses closing.

Last edited:
It is so sad to see all the small businesses closing.
I agree, I am a small(er) business myself and I have some worries about 2023 and the future. I just try to stay focused, positive and provide the best products and service I can to my customers. One day at a time.

I agree, I am a small(er) business myself and I have some worries about 2023 and the future. I just try to stay focused, positive and provide the best products and service I can to my customers. One day at a time.
I do not like going to the big box stores. Then to also add insult to injury, they install self service. If I have no choice of course. I will stand in line and wait for a register with a Human being. Soon be extinct. Replaced with machines. Was it George Orwell that mentioned something like that?

May I ask what you do? So you can plug it.

Question I have is this the same guy or business that was Moneysworth shoe repair at SC Mall? I used them 2 or 3 times, good work, but endless delays in getting stuff done. Promised for 3 days, arrive, but not ready, told to come back in 2 days, still not ready..............

Question I have is this the same guy or business that was Moneysworth shoe repair at SC Mall? I used them 2 or 3 times, good work, but endless delays in getting stuff done. Promised for 3 days, arrive, but not ready, told to come back in 2 days, still not ready..............
Not the same. His name is the same of the shop.
Sam.
Never had a problem with waiting.
What Sam says, Sam does

Not the same. His name is the same of the shop.
Sam.
Never had a problem with waiting.
What Sam says, Sam does
Yeah this shop is great. Their prices are super low for the quality of work. They can be busy, but still have fast turn around times.

A couple years ago I took a few pairs of my Daytona boots to a shop in Scarborough who were good, but then a couple months later I took some other boots to Sam's and he was great, fast and cheap - which I thought was a unicorn in life. I'm lucky to live around the corner from this shop, because i have another pair of Daytona's that need some repair.

Look at these nice new soles for and refresh of my boots for $90
i-2JCqf2D.jpg

Back
Top Bottom