Ruroc Helmets | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ruroc Helmets

dr_sarcasm

Anyone get in on ordering one these: Motorcycle - Ruroc ?

Curious to see when you get it if anyone can do a review with pics (a buddy of mine has the snowboard helmets, and they are a thing of beauty).

Btw, I like what you guys have done with the place, nice update, been a few years since I've set foot in here...are the mods still giving away infractions like candy? Where are all the hotties at?

I've been looking at them, wont likely order one as I bought a new Schuberth last year.
Mods are pretty fair around here these days providing we act like adults.
As far as hotties go, well we've got @Joe Bass!

Sent from my SM-A530W using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I was just looking at Ruroc, I had seen a posting on Reddit about them. I like the bluetooth module location, but I have 2 new helmets as of last year. I'll keep an eye on them.

I was just looking at Ruroc, I had seen a posting on Reddit about them. I like the bluetooth module location, but I have 2 new helmets as of last year. I'll keep an eye on them.
They are doing some nice things with the designs, and like I said, I have some experience with their snowboard helmets and those things are just art. I've been following them for a few years, and was tempted to actually order a helmet but backed out given my head shape has me all over the place with sizing.

I wasn't able to find a definitive review on their new motorcycle helmets, but looking at the features I think they are in the ballpark price range. I'd love to try the Atlas Hellfire, I think that looks pretty sweet.

Visor prices are decent but I don't see a photochromic option like I have on my Bell Stars. I'm sure in time they'll have that option though. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on them.

I've been keeping a close eye on these myself. Primarily this helmet Atlas Riot Cobra - Ruroc
Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to bite the bullet on a $565 helmet until I physically get my hands on one to look at and try one one.
Does anyone here know if local stores are going to be carrying them? GP, Royal etc?

Without being able to try one on it makes for a difficult sell. Helmets are way to personal and something you wear for a long time you want to be double sure you are comfortable in it.

Price looks ok, and $200 for the audio system is a good price. Buttons look way to small though and is it at the back of the helmet? Cannot really find anything on it on youtube.

And they don't really explain too well on how the shockwave system works. Does the helmet come with pre built in speakers? Or is it similar to those "Domino" systems that put out vibrations of sound throughout the helmet rather than transferring the sound through speakers. My friend bought a domino for snowboarding and thought he'd try it on his motorcycle helmet....let's just say they should NOT be marketed towards motorcycle helmets as you cant hear anything over 60km with wind/bike noise in background.

And they don't really explain too well on how the shockwave system works. Does the helmet come with pre built in speakers? Or is it similar to those "Domino" systems that put out vibrations of sound throughout the helmet rather than transferring the sound through speakers. My friend bought a domino for snowboarding and thought he'd try it on his motorcycle helmet....let's just say they should NOT be marketed towards motorcycle helmets as you cant hear anything over 60km with wind/bike noise in background.

I just assumed the helmet had the speakers built in like the Schuberth C4. Looks like they went for the simple approach, just slide in the unit and that was it.

Back
Top Bottom