Royal Distributing | GTAMotorcycle.com

Royal Distributing

ifiddles

Ordered two pairs of gloves (one for hubby and one for me) Sunday night online, order shipped Monday and delivered Wednesday by Canada Post...got a smoking deal...paid $51.88 for gloves that have an MSRP of $284.99, which were on sale for $142.88...I'd say that's great service and an insane amount of savings!...fit like a glove too (pun intended) :love::ROFLMAO:🏍️

277766987_10159121828242885_8708002422005496040_n.jpg

@Riceburner exactly! I've been looking online and tried a few last weekend at GP, but I have a small head and it's hard finding something I like in an XS...the search continues :D

Yeah I got a great deal at Royal last year on some summer riding pants. They were marked down because they were a greyish silverish green and everyone wants black.

@Relax thanks, I got an email from them...I have a Bell and it's giving me temple pain...I think going up a size would be too big...

@Relax ..........I have a Bell and it's giving me temple pain...I think going up a size would be too big.......

Do you have the right shaped helmet? You can't put a square peg in a round hole. Heads comes in different shapes and so do helmets.

How to size and buy a motorcycle helmet - RevZilla

As an example, this Bell helmet indicates it is 1650109900117.png Shape:Intermediate Oval

@ReSTored thanks again for that information...I've been doing lots of research and found the Bell helmet that I have is an intermediate oval but has a tighter race fit...I appreciate your help...🤗

ifiddles, Here's more XS for you. Apparently your size is prone to heavy discounting.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom