Royal Distributing Tent Sale | GTAMotorcycle.com

Royal Distributing Tent Sale

arogal

Hi guys,
Does anyone know when Royal is going to be having the Spring Tent Sale? I recall it being last year around Easter weekend.
Thanks!

Those that have gone in the past - is it worth taking the time to go on the first day rather than wait for the weekend? Do things sell out fast? (not interested in the door crashers, those will probably be gone in the morning). Looking for a lid, gloves and maybe some saddlebags.

I was planning to head to the Whitby location since that's the location closest to me (Toronto) but that's probably the situation for a lot of riders. So Guelph/Innisfil a better bet?

Also, the flyer is up on the Royal Distributing facebook page if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 7.53.53 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 7.53.53 PM.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 82
Thanks for the flyer, is that the only one posted? I will most likely make the trek to Guelph in hopes of finding a nice set of pants (jeans).

thanks!

Here are the motorcycle related pages from the flyer. I hope there will be more items than what's in the flyer though.

Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 8.20.28 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2019-04-18 at 8.20.36 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2019-04-18 at 8.20.41 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2019-04-18 at 8.20.46 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2019-04-18 at 8.20.50 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2019-04-18 at 8.21.00 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2019-04-18 at 8.21.16 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2019-04-18 at 8.20.22 PM.jpeg

Those that have gone in the past - is it worth taking the time to go on the first day rather than wait for the weekend? Do things sell out fast? (not interested in the door crashers, those will probably be gone in the morning). Looking for a lid, gloves and maybe some saddlebags.

I was planning to head to the Whitby location since that's the location closest to me (Toronto) but that's probably the situation for a lot of riders. So Guelph/Innisfil a better bet?

Also, the flyer is up on the Royal Distributing facebook page if anyone is interested.
I went last year to the Whitby location. Things do not sell out that fast. It's still worth a trip. They had some good deals last year on lids and shoes. Jackets and riding pants were mediocre. Didn't check out gloves.

Lob the Blob

f45355455125ddf967d85763111aca91.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious if the "no tax" part extends to the rest of the store and items not in the tent?

Check you sticker prices. I just noticed that their advertised retail price is way above the real price based on their own sticker underneath the red tag which was taped to the box. Red tag claims retail price of 289.99 with 40% off, on sale for 174.88. sticker under tag appear to say original price was 194.00

Now it's no big deal because I wanted this unit and it was still below the original retail price of other retailers/online, but something doesn't sit right with me with this. Or am I just missing something?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Check you sticker prices. I just noticed that their advertised retail price is way above the real price based on their own sticker underneath the red tag which was taped to the box. Red tag claims retail price of 289.99 with 40% off, on sale for 174.88. sticker under tag appear to say original price was 194.00

Now it's no big deal because I wanted this unit and it was still below the original retail price of other retailers/online, but something doesn't sit right with me with this. Or am I just missing something?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
GP bikes did the same thing with the comm systems at the bike show in Jan. What they do is use the price from when the unit first came out....not the price of the unit it is today. For example, 3 years ago unit retailed for $499.99, today it retails for $349.99....they will put the discount on the $499 to make it seem like you are getting a better deal.
Pretty shady, but it is what it is....you got it for less than any other online retailers, but didn't necessarily get the "discount" you thought you were getting.

Back
Top Bottom