Rossi back on Yamaha! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rossi back on Yamaha!

The Doctor just isnt the same on a Ducati for whatever reason. Hope he finds his winning form again. Would be awesome if he brings a championship to Ducati before he retires. But that's not looking very promising at this stage in his career.

i say give dovi the factory bike, give rossi the tech3 so he can re-prove himself...and im sure rossi on the tech3 bike would be right behind lorenzo. considering how well dovi and crutch managed on the tech 3s...they are fast bikes no doubt!

ahhhhhH! so exciting!

i say give dovi the factory bike, give rossi the tech3 so he can re-prove himself...and im sure rossi on the tech3 bike would be right behind lorenzo. considering how well dovi and crutch managed on the tech 3s...they are fast bikes no doubt!

ahhhhhH! so exciting!

I would like to see him at tech 3 as well. But don't see it happening. Times like this I miss Simo 58

I would like to see him at tech 3 as well. But don't see it happening. Times like this I miss Simo 58

Motogp lost one of the most exciting riders to watch (#58 ) since Rossi in his prime. Now we have the parade of zombies. Motogp has never been so boring with Lorenzo, Stoner and Pedrosa up at the front. :(

Of Stoner, Lorenzo and Pedrosa, Lorenzo certainly has character, but he does not have a villain. Stoner does not bark at Lorenzo like he did Rossi, and Pedrosa is zzzzzz. A Lorenzo/Simoncelli rivalry would have been great.

Rossi first had Biaggi, then Gibernau, then Stoner (to some degree).

Of Stoner, Lorenzo and Pedrosa, Lorenzo certainly has character, but he does not have a villain. Stoner does not bark at Lorenzo like he did Rossi, and Pedrosa is zzzzzz. A Lorenzo/Simoncelli rivalry would have been great.

Rossi first had Biaggi, then Gibernau, then Stoner (to some degree).

Lorenzo has copied Rossi right done to the leathers. He has no character.

Lorenzo has character???

Did you see the snake thing he did in parc ferme a couple races ago?? Lame.

His celebrations and gimmicks are all Rossi emulation, poorly executed.

He is a great rider, but boring as hell to watch lap a track with no one in sight, never mind to battle with.

Simoncelli was the only rider keeping it interesting last year...

Lorenzo can ride, no doubt, but as soon as he wins, gets off the bike, i start to despise him....his victory antics are all over the top and annoying.....ah well, as long as its not Stoner on top podium i dont care. and Pedrobot....lol i want to like him, he rides great, but man hes so....plain...no character. I wish Spies didnt have such a horrible season and Ducati finally gave Rossi and Hayden a motorcycle they arent afraid to ride....When it rains and the level of traction goes down for everyone, Rossi and Hayden are both up there, as soon as the other bikes are allowed to "stretch their legs" Ducatis fall back.

Rossi to Yamaha? Anything is better than the Ducati...While Honda and Yam's have advanced their bikes, Ducati has been spinning their wheels and trying whole bunch of different things instead of doing what Burgess and Rossi said at the beginning. Ditch the L-shaped engine...."noooo, thats signature ducati, cant do that....." Like Ducatisti really give a **** whats under the prototype CF bodywork....

oh and Dovizioso can suck a big left nut...Honda had 3 factory bikes last year, why? Cuz Dovizioso cried and ******* how his contract stated a factory seat. Fine, he was given one and then constantly pounced upon by #58 (RIP). Now hes at Tech3 and hasnt really proven anything. He's barely a contender for Top 3, let alone for #1 spot. If Spies didnt have such a horrible season he wouldnt even have his podiums. 2 Hondas, and 4 yamahas are basically the ones fighting for podium race weekend in and out. Now that Rossi is rumored to be going back to Yamaha hes all butt-hurt. Aww cupcake, the GOAT takes precedence over you.....Rossi brings HUGE sponsorships with him, what do you besides your whining?

Last edited:
oh and Dovizioso can suck a big left nut...Honda had 3 factory bikes last year, why? Cuz Dovizioso cried and ******* how his contract stated a factory seat. Fine, he was given one and then constantly pounced upon by #58 (RIP). Now hes at Tech3 and hasnt really proven anything. He's barely a contender for Top 3, let alone for #1 spot. If Spies didnt have such a horrible season he wouldnt even have his podiums. 2 Hondas, and 4 yamahas are basically the ones fighting for podium race weekend in and out. Now that Rossi is rumored to be going back to Yamaha hes all butt-hurt. Aww cupcake, the GOAT takes precedence over you.....Rossi brings HUGE sponsorships with him, what do you besides your whining?

I miss Simo and I'm sure great things were in store for him, but he had nothing for Dovi last year. Dovi put it on the podium 7 times, only a couple times less than Pedrosa. If there's anyone out there that can suck a nut, it should be Pedrosa...he hasn't won anything and all he's ever been on is top machinery.

It looks like Rossi to Yamaha is a done deal, so I guess we'll see in 2013 if he still has what it takes. Not a huge fan of Lorenzo, but he's super fit and will be extremely hard to beat with Stoner gone next year.

Back
Top Bottom