Rolling Thunder | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rolling Thunder

I went to the "Rolling Thunder" webpage, reviewed briefly, then took a look at a few of the links they had. Anti-vaxxers, "Freedum fighters", a bit of White supremacy, a holocaust denier or two. Just regular folk. I read that the promise of respectful protest has already fallen away, but the OPD, OPP and RCMP seem to be better prepared this time around.

I went to the "Rolling Thunder" webpage, reviewed briefly, then took a look at a few of the links they had. Anti-vaxxers, "Freedum fighters", a bit of White supremacy, a holocaust denier or two. Just regular folk. I read that the promise of respectful protest has already fallen away, but the OPD, OPP and RCMP seem to be better prepared this time around.

How much is O/T for a cop? Times XXX cops. Maybe Ottawa should approach GoFundMe.

Seriously, what is this nonsense going to cost the taxpayer? Everytime some whack job decides to protest about his/her percieved rights the taxpayer gets the bill. Freedom of speech isn't free for the taxpayer.

G20 meetings are the same. Have them on a cruise ship.

Anyone remember the "tittie trike" from the Ride for Sight days? That would be a nipply ride.
Since you mentioned it - yes we do, very well :cool:. And we're positive you are not thinking of this beautiful trike also spotted that year.
05 On C Trenton Camping Bikes Ladies for calendar.jpg
When we find the pic of the trike you're thinking of we will share. Trenton was a blast, and Mayor Campney, who was pictured with the ladies of the "T" Trike, was a great sport and our favourite Mayor (may he RIP).

Patti drove the pink v6 open piped trike. Patti was very well endowed. ( big tits ) playing country music. Esp Patsy Cline.
Scmc... Satan's choice motorcycle club.

Help me out WB. Was Pattie the driver or a well bossemed passenger?
scmc??

One year in at R4S in Trenton I bookended photos of a topless blonde on the front of a OPP atv and a guy on a sportbike using an OPP cruiser as wheelstop for his smokeshow. Fun times.

View attachment 54727
Just to clarify above pic of 2012? Wasaga Beach? not beautiful Trenton. And here's another pic of Trenton that's close to our hearts: We don't care what you ride, we don't care what you wear. We raise money for Vision Research, period! Everyone is welcome at Ride for Sight.

Attachments

• 22 on c 06 ON C OPP Burnout Trenton MFB.jpg
    22 on c 06 ON C OPP Burnout Trenton MFB.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 32

Back
Top Bottom