Riding Redifined | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding Redifined

Emefef

Site Supporter
....how long as that Toronto Motorcycle Show ad been up there with the spelling mistake in it?

this

113-1-1349377138.png

The won four the Toronto Motorsycle Show at the Convection Center. It has a link too there sight.

I use adblock so I don't see ads.
Maybe you should send an e-mail to the TMS informing them of their spelling mistake.

The won four the Toronto Motorsycle Show at the Convection Center. It has a link too there sight.
Convection center? youre such a nazi
(sorry didnt mean to offend, was too easy)

....how long as that Toronto Motorcycle Show ad been up there with the spelling mistake in it?

I didn't notice it up before today, and couldn't put my finger on the error until I saw this thread. The rest of the thread has also caused me mild pains, and chuckles.

Aren't motorcycles made to be ridden? Bah, that doesn't sound right Neither.

Sadly, these mistakes are all too common. In my day (gawd, I feel old saying that!) we learned how to spell and do mental math. When I was a flying instructor I had this really intelligent student that had just graduated from university. We were 50 miles from London, Ontario doing 100 mph. I asked the student for an ETA (estimated time of arrival) and he said "Let me get my calculator". I said " No, do it in your head.". He just looked at me with a blank stare and couldn't figure it out. Just blew my mind... I love calculating my arrival times in my head while riding on long trips without a GPS.

Last edited:
I didn't notice it up before today, and couldn't put my finger on the error until I saw this thread. The rest of the thread has also caused me mild pains, and chuckles.

Aren't motorcycles made to be ridden? Bah, that doesn't sound right Neither.

Yes they are, but I'm quoting a friend....and it sounds better in a song.

lol thats what you get for a techie working on spelling ;P

Back
Top Bottom