*** riding group proposal - easy pace riding *** | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

*** riding group proposal - easy pace riding ***

What kind of weekend rides is this group looking for? How far, how many KM/day, how much spirit?

Overnighters? Camping? Hotels?

So far there were only short rides (max was about 4-5h to Forks of Credit). Most of the rides are to different events and just hookups with other riders. But I'm sure some people will be interested in a long ride if someone will organize it

Before I set something in the group, how much interest is there in a beginner's day ride for Sunday the 7th. Either around Rice Lake (4 hours) or a more scenic ride to Minden and back, about 5 hours + lunch. I can plan a safe route or beginners, up to 6 riders. If we can get another skilled ride captain, we can go to 12.

I'll set a beginner pace, choose some safe and quiet roads. We can break once and hour and stop midday for lunch. If we have any experienced riders, we can setup a few romps along the way. I'll help beginners learn how to ride in groups (formation).

Start would be in Markham, the McDs at 16th and Markham Rd.

Chime in if you are interested.

I think this Sunday can be a little bit too close. I personally busy most of the weekends but should be other guys who would love to join. Let's post it to the group and see

I ride every day so the date doesn't matter to me. If there are at least 3 this weekend, I can lead a ride. If not, I'm happy to do it next weekend on Saturday.

To everyone who wants to join, you can use the following link: GroupMe

However, please make sure that you've checked the original post in this thread. We really want to maintain a safe environment when we ride in groups. Everyone is welcome!

P.S. today is Dessert Monday event!

Back
Top Bottom