*** riding group proposal - easy pace riding *** | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

*** riding group proposal - easy pace riding ***

Are you willing to let a noobie to street bikes, and group riding join you? Relaxed pace sounds great to learn group riding.. lots of dirt bikes and raced pocket bikes for years, just new(last year) to riding on streets.

Why not? Everyone is welcome to meets (if they behave civilized and will not get us kicked out from the lot). If you will want to join a group ride then you need to know how to ride in a staggered formation. Also, it's better if you have some street riding experience, just to make sure that you are enjoying the ride and not trying to keep up with the group, keep your position and watch the traffic around..

If you're looking for ride leaders/sweepers I can help. I have a number of great routes for beginners and I don't mind helping new riders get off the mark safely. PM me if you need helpers.

If you're looking for ride leaders/sweepers I can help. I have a number of great routes for beginners and I don't mind helping new riders get off the mark safely. PM me if you need helpers.
Yeah, it always good to have experienced riders in the group! I've sent you a PM with the link

Sorry, I have a 12 year old's sense of humour Lolz
0f69933659dec612d6904aecc922c504.jpg

Sent from my Purple LGG4 using Tapatalk

Sorry, I have a 12 year old's sense of humour Lolz
0f69933659dec612d6904aecc922c504.jpg

Sent from my Purple LGG4 using Tapatalk
Hmmm... maybe I ought to qualify that.

What kind of weekend rides is this group looking for? How far, how many KM/day, how much spirit?

Overnighters? Camping? Hotels?

Back
Top Bottom