Riding Boots | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding Boots

Dainese Torques @ ~ $300
images

A* Supertech R @ ~$450

Supertech_R_boot_blk-wht__88469.jpg

I grabbed a pair of tcx s-race boots at royal for the street. For a tall boot I find them really comfortable even after riding all day in them. They were available in white or black and they were on sale for under $300. Guelph still had some a week ago on sale.

tcx-S-RACE.jpg

images.jpgBeen thinking about picking up a set of casual riding shoes for those days I don't need to suit up to run small errands. Anyone have experience with the TCX x-street model? And any dealers have them in stock to try out?

I like the TCX RS-2s...aside from the bikeleathers.com sale, Speedworx has 'em for $380+tax

TCX X-Streets are carried at Crazy Al's in London or GP Bikes in Whitby, might be at Royal in Guelph.

Are you set on a boot like those suggested? What about something a bit less "race", and more casual/touring. Take a look at TCX's website. I have their X-Cube boots, and quite like them. Comfortable, and I still feel well protected. They do offer options that are more protected still, without going into storm-trooper/race territory.

Kahuna has them.
i have a set, love the look of them, and really comfortable to walk around in, I don't like how long the laces are and I have the waterproof version of em, and they don't breath at all, my feet are sweating pretty quick in them especially if I'm walking around.(my frostbite in my toes don't help) Gonna pick up a pair of icon truants to replace em cause of the breathability. Don't know if they have non-waterproof version, when I got em last year that was all that was available.

View attachment 32342Been thinking about picking up a set of casual riding shoes for those days I don't need to suit up to run small errands. Anyone have experience with the TCX x-street model? And any dealers have them in stock to try out?

I city ride with these... they look less robotic and more urban but still provide the protection.

Dainese Pannier
dainese2011_pannierdwp_boots.jpg

Cortech Latigo Air. i under stand they ok boots maybe not as protective as some $400-$500 boots,

but motorcyclegear.com has on for a bit over $150.00 or blems for $125.00 (per the description, the issues they note seems pretty minor).

edit: Blems show all sold out unless you have a size 14 foot !!

regular still available $153.00
http://www.motorcyclegear.com/stree...y_tour_master/latigo_air_road_race_boots.html

anyone have any real world experience?

I am looking to maybe pick up a pair of Joe Rocket Super Street. does anyone now of any stores that carry? I can only find online, and I am concermed when buying online about fit.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom