Riderschoice Sunday Sept 7th 2014 @ Shannonville Long TRACK | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riderschoice Sunday Sept 7th 2014 @ Shannonville Long TRACK

Domon

Site Supporter
Anyone going to this track day? wanted to bum a trailer spot for my bike. Next year im getting my own SUV.

Anyone going to this track day? wanted to bum a trailer spot for my bike. Next year im getting my own SUV.
Oh DAMN! So bad wanted to run a Shannonville LONG day that WASN'T on a Monday :( But have knee surgery Sept 5th so won't make this one :( Got brand new Q3's installed too, hopefully get to scrub em in before it snows.

Domon, phone up RC, they can haul your bike to the track for you for a small fee. Only catch is that you'd have to get it to their shop somehow. See you there if you can make it.

yeah I have to call see if they will pick it up, its got all the track fairings on it so its not road legal anymore.

Hrm. Maybe. Our band might be doing an short-notice gig on Sat. night, which would put me out. Bed @ 2:30 and track at 7:30 is a bit too much reality for me.

Domon, phone up RC, they can haul your bike to the track for you for a small fee. Only catch is that you'd have to get it to their shop somehow. See you there if you can make it.
Called them, decent price. But I think they have to have I certain amount of people that are going to use the delivery service. They will let me know tomorrow.

I've got room for one more bike but I'm in Bowmanville and don't have time to pick up/drop off. If you figure a way to get it to me anytime before Sunday there's room in the garage and trailer space available.

Does RC sell tires at the track? That would be the decider for me... my 600's tires are trashed. I'm not going to take the 1000 out at Shannonville except to LOL at the absurdity of it maybe.

No they dont

Does RC sell tires at the track? That would be the decider for me... my 600's tires are trashed. I'm not going to take the 1000 out at Shannonville except to LOL at the absurdity of it maybe.

You mean LOL at the super fun awesomeness, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's nothing absurd about riding a 1000 at Shannonville.

If you don't find spinning, wheelying and sliding while still leaned over - all at the same time - absurd, then no.

Anyway... no tires, I guess I need to move on that right now or I'm not going to have any for next week and I will be on the 1000. I should get out on the old girl anyway but I've just been having so much fun on the 600 there...

Last edited:
If you don't find spinning, wheelying and sliding while still leaned over - all at the same time - absurd, then no.

Anyway... no tires, I guess I need to move on that right now or I'm not going to have any for next week and I will be on the 1000. I should get out on the old girl anyway but I've just been having so much fun on the 600 there...

Hmm sounds like straight up fun to me. You also don't have to do any of that but if hamfisting is what your into then those are the consiquences (if you really want to call them that).

Hmm sounds like straight up fun to me. You also don't have to do any of that but if hamfisting is what your into then those are the consiquences (if you really want to call them that).
I think I am going to be completely absurd this Sunday :) - Are you coming?

Lol. Sounds like someone needs to work on their throttle control.... Or learn to enjoy doing the things that a superbike do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't say hamfisted, but I paid for the whole throttle and I'm going to use it. ;)

riderschoice hasnt called me yet to confirm if they can pick up my bike for track drop off.

Back
Top Bottom